Citizen of Ostania

In the day time, my name is Yor Briar, just a citizen of Ostania who works in City Hall for the living, and for the last fifteen years, I have been on of the most active assassin who kills the traitors in the country during night time.

I never had any boyfriend or any previous relationships with someone. All I care about is how I live normally to blend in, but it's not easy to make such excuses. 

I have always wished that miracle would come to my life. Sure, my brother have already graduated and he lives on his own now due to his work, but I want a miracle for myself. For once, I wanna be selfish. For once I want something just for myself.

Right, it's what my homeroom teacher said when I was still in that school:

Discipline yourself first so you can think of what you really want in the future!

Funny that I really applied what he told me, and what I want is a miracle ever since I graduated four years ago. 

"Ms. Yor?" Someone called me and I just turn to her. "It's already lunch break, are you coming?"

"Sure!" I said as lively as I could even though I'm still thinking about last night's assassination.

URGH! That damn Agent Twilight really have to get in the way but now I am forced to work with, URGH! I thought in frustration. 

"Ms. Yor, are you ok?"

"Huh?"

"You seemed to be deep in thought..."

"Uh,,, yeah, but it's nothing..." I reasoned.

I swear to God, if I catch that perfect Agent Twilight guy, I will make him pay for giving me such pain in the ass! I though as I try to calm down.

While we were crossing the road, I noticed that there are some SSS agents around, maybe they're doing an operation or something? Wait, is brother around? If he is.... UGH! I don't know...

"Hm? What's up?" Camilla suddenly broke my thoughts as she look to my direction.

I turn to that direction and my eyes turned wide as SSS agents were arresting a middle aged man. Did I mention attractive?

The time seemed to slow again and I saw my brother Yuri one of the SSS agents arresting the attractive middle aged man. Good thing he didn't saw me or his identity will be doomed.

How do I know about his job? Easy, their headquarters were being run by someone I know for a long time while my organization is being run by mama. I might be running that organization one day.

"Oh, dear!" The time went back to normal. 

"Poor middle aged man..." Said the short gingered-haired.

When I take a look on the middle aged man, I noticed he was one of the agents who were under my mama's organization. I guess the assassins were decreasing and decreasing, huh?

"Now, let's go before they suspect us onto something." Camilla said.

"Agreed!" The ginger hair said.

"Ms. Yor, let's go." Sheila said.

When I was about walk towards them, a man with brown coat and hat suddenly pass me and I swear I saw his face a little. 

I think I have seen that face before... but in my mind.... no, he can't be Twilight.

"Yayy! Lots of food!" The gingered hair said.

"We have two hours for our lunch break, so dig in guys!" Camilla is paying for our lunch so I won't be paying anything.