Bio

Full Name: Unknown

Nicknames: Ray

Age: 14

Likes:
- Being alone
- Talking to his shadow

Family:
- Father
- Mother [deceased?]

Species: Nightlock

Gender: Male

Occupation:
- Hexside student

Powers/Abilities:

Superhuman Reflexes:
Ray possesses extraordinary reflexes, allowing him to defeat foes twice his size in mere seconds.

Superhuman Strength:
Despite his small stature, Ray exhibits remarkable strength, enabling him to overpower much larger opponents.

Enhanced Speed:
Ray is one of the fastest beings in the Boiling Isles, capable of sprinting at unnatural speeds.

Loud Screech:
Ray can emit an extremely loud, concussive roar that can cause physical damage to nearby objects. However, using this ability can make his throat bleed.

Glyph: Because Ray can't use strong spells, his father taught him how to use glyphs to help him with his magic.

Superhuman Durability:
Ray has immense durability, capable of withstanding significant force and damage.

Umbrakinesis:
Ray can manipulate darkness and shadows, although this ability cannot physically harm others.

Shadow Travel:
Ray can use shadows for transportation. However, traveling great distances can exhaust him severely.

Oracle Possession: Ray is slightly possessed by an oracle spirit that resides in his shadow. This spirit has vast knowledge but often uses it with malicious intent. When Ray and the shadow share bodies, he experiences a massive power boost, transforming into a ferocious, depraved, and animalistic creature. In this state, he becomes an unstoppable killing machine, attacking anyone in his presence with claws and exhibiting sadistic, unhinged, and ruthless behavior.

Weaknesses:

Light: Ray's dark-adapted eyes are highly sensitive to bright light.

Fire: Although Ray can regenerate from most injuries, fire leaves permanent scars on him.

Limited Magic:.Ray can perform magic, but only to a limited extent, restricting him to simple spells, witch is why he prefers physical moves rather than magic.

Constantly Tired: Ray is perpetually exhausted due to his nocturnal nature and the energy drain from his shadow abilities, preventing him from sleeping.

Oracle Possession: While the oracle spirit enhances Ray's power, it also drives him to extreme violence and cruelty, making him a danger to himself and others.

Easily influenced: Despite his strength,  Ray is Still a child and can be manipulated and influenced.

Backstory:

Ray was born into a wealthy family, with his father serving as a general for the Emperor. As a Nightlock, Ray's father was an unstoppable killing machine, a role that Ray was destined to follow. Raised with the expectation of becoming a formidable warrior, Ray's upbringing was steeped in discipline and the brutal training necessary to harness his innate abilities.

Ray's mother was a witch, which gave Ray the ability to learn magic, a skill his father lacked. Unfortunately, Ray was told that his mother died during childbirth.

Growing up, Ray exhibited extraordinary abilities, but his life was marred by the presence of an oracle spirit residing in his shadow. This spirit, with its vast but malevolent knowledge, occasionally possessed Ray, amplifying his power but driving him to dangerous extremes.

Ray's dual nature as both a Nightlock and a magic-user made him unique, yet also a target of suspicion and fear. His father's high status provided protection, but also placed immense pressure on Ray to live up to the family's legacy.