1.

The blonde-haired male sat up from his desk and let out a sigh, rubbing his temples. "It's one in the morning... Why are you still up Alhaitham?" He asked, leaning his back against the wall as he blinked slowly.

"I'm just reviewing a topic for my class. Why are you up though?" Alhaitham puts his pen down and spins around in his stool to face the other.

"I woke up to the sound of you moving. I'm tired. Do you never get sleep?" Kaveh tilted his head at Alhaitham before standing next to the silver-haired male.

Alhaitham thought for a moment before turning back around. "I get sleep, just not at the same time as you." He then picked up his pen and continued where he left off.

Kaveh placed his hand on Alhaitham's shoulder as he bent down and looked at him. "Are you really that busy right now, hm?"

"I mean, I could finish it later on. I'm just getting a head start so I can have free time." He replies.

Kaveh let out a small sigh. "Do you have time right now?" He asked, leaning closer.

Alhaitham shut his books and stacked them on the side of his desk. "Okay, time for what?"

Kaveh blushed and he took his hands off of Alhaitham as he stood up and crossed his arms. "You're so oblivious.. Ah.. I want..." He mumbled, looking around as he tried to decide his fate.

"Just say it." Alhaitham urged him, as if he was on a time crunch.

"You.." Kaveh finally finished, his ears red as he looked down at Alhaitham.

"Tch," Alhaitham clicked his tongue. "You need to sleep more than me, it appears."

Kaveh brushed through his hair before walking over to his bed and going under his covers. "Goodnight." He whispered as he faced his back towards his roommate. The blonde-haired boy eventually hugs one of his pillows.

Alhaitham felt guilty for being so straight-forward. Although he thought the approach was too cold, he decided it would be best to leave it alone for now. Maybe he's too tired to be thinking straight, is what he thought.

The next morning, Kaveh woke up and changed into an outfit so he could go to work. He looked over and saw Alhaitham sleeping peacefully in his bed before he left. "Sleep well, Alhaitham." He smiled before leaving to go to work.

After four more hours passed, Alhaitham finally woke up. "Oh right, I had that meet up.." He grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the calendar beside his bed. The male got up and started getting ready.

Alhaitham entered a local cafe, and settled down at a table as he waited for his friends to arrive.

Soon, Cyno and Tighnari had arrived and sat next to Alhaitham in the cafe.

"What's up, Alhaitham! Anything new recently with you?" Tighnari smiled as he sat with Cyno on one side.

"Hey guys. Nothing much, just preparing for tests. Is there any news you have?" Alhaitham placed his order through a small screen they were handed by a worker.

"Actually... Tighnari and I are dating now." Cyno butt in, smiling as he held Tighnari's hand up.

"You said you wouldn't say anything yet.." Tighnari mumbled.

"I would say I'm surprised but I'm not." Alhaitham laughed shortly. "I'm happy for you guys though and wish you the best."

"Thank you. Also, isn't your roommate gay too or something? I heard he was really pretty." Tighnari nodded, recalling the blonde in his memories.