5.

Kaveh's eyes widened as he didn't think that Alhaitham would continue, especially on the phone.

"Do you think I could come and borrow your tire pump in two hours or so? My car is kinda... In bad shape and I don't think anywhere else would be open later." Cyno finally spoke.

"Sure I'll send you the passcode to my garage, just remember to close it again whenever you swing by." Alhaitham replied, trying to control his heavy breaths. "Wait, did you get into a car crash or something?"

Kaveh was struggling so hard to keep his noises quiet, and he even let one sharp inhale be a little too heard.

"Yeah, something of the sort... Wait. Did you seriously pick up the phone while having sex?!" Cyno exclaimed.

"I'm glad I did because your dumbass is the type to drive around with three wheels."

"Well yeah. But hey, I really didn't think you'd end up becoming like that. This is probably not the best time to mention this either but, did you ever end up coming into contact with Kaveh again?" Cyno asked.

Alhaitham looked down at Kaveh and then focused on his phone call again. "Yeah we're in great contact."

Kaveh covered his mouth with one hand as he blushed insanely. The tears of pleasure couldn't stop leaving his eyes but it was so hard just to try and control his noises.

"I get it... You're fucking him right now, aren't you?" Cyno let out a sigh.

"Well." Alhaitham clicked his tongue. "Why, did you hear him?"

"Yeah." Cyno replied quietly.

"He'll get better at being quiet, with time." Alhaitham looked back down at Kaveh. "I'll call you back later, tell me once you've picked up whatever you need."

Cyno just hung up after that, looking at his own boyfriend in shock.

The blonde let go of his mouth as he let heavy breaths out. "Ah, I'm getting tired..." He whispered as he came again for the second time.

Alhaitham came shortly after, filling him up from the inside before he pulled out of Kaveh. "You're always so sleepy." He laughs.

"It was my first time, I didn't know I would get this tired.." Kaveh whined, covering his face.

"You'll get this tired every time. Why do you think people fall asleep after sex?" Alhaitham thought Kaveh was adorable every time he made the most naive comments.

"I wasn't thinking about it." Kaveh turned around, shoving his face into a pillow. "Also, what did you mean by 'I'll get quieter with time?'"

Alhaitham sat up and gestured towards the door to his room. "You got lucky tonight but I'm not always home alone. I always either have people over or just employees of mine cleaning the place at night because I don't like being bothered during the day."

Kaveh lifted his head up and looked at Alhaitham, a sudden chill going down his spine. "Wah! T-there's stuff coming out of me." He shuddered, feeling the cum that Alhaitham had filled him up with to start to come out.

Alhaitham just looked, kind of confused. "Yeah that's what I did earlier."

Kaveh just jumped onto Alhaitham's lap and sat there quietly. "You smell nice.."

"Thank you sweetheart. Do you wanna get cleaned up?" The other asks. "I can help out if you're too tired."

"You'll help? Thank you." Kaveh asked.

"Of course I will."

__

Alhaitham grudged around in bed, half asleep. The other night, Kaveh ended up falling asleep after the warm bath they shared. So Alhaitham changed him into one of his large T-shirt's and called it a night since he was also exhausted.