4.

"A-alhaitham what did you do that for?" Kaveh looked down at Alhaitham with a confused look on his face.

Alhaitham kept his hands at Kaveh's waist, and he kissed him for the first time in what felt like forever. The only time he moved his hands from Kaveh's waist, was to unbutton the uncomfortable tightness of his shirt.

Kaveh was breathless at that point and he definitely knew where this was going. "A-alhaitham... It feels good.." He whispered the last part quietly as he looked away with a blush on his face.

"Can we do it finally?" Alhaitham asks, pulling away for a breath of air.

"Mhm." Kaveh responded with a hum.

Alhaitham's free hand pulled Kaveh's head down for a kiss again. Their breaths clashed this time because the two were waiting to do something they hadn't left off on in five years of wait. Their tongues collided, Alhaitham being desperate to taste him again.

Kaveh let his hands slowly go through Alhaitham's hair as they kissed, pulling them closer now.

Alhaitham ended up just removing his own shirt completely since it was uncomfortable. He removed Kaveh's shirt as well, disconnecting from their kiss and leaving wet kisses down his chest.

Kaveh couldn't believe that was actually happening. It seemed like something from a dream of his past self. The blonde-haired male's long hair was slowly falling out of the way it was styled as well. "Should we-hngh.. Go to your room?" He tried to say, his noises interrupting him.

"Would you like that?" Alhaitham asks him, looking up again.

Kaveh nodded. "C-can we?" He asked, running his hand gently through Alhaitham's hair.

"Of course." Alhaitham carried Kaveh off the counter and up the stairs to his room. Once they were in there he didn't even bother to close the door. Alhaitham dropped Kaveh into the mattress and continued from where he left off. This time, those kisses led lower and he pulled down on the sides of Kaveh's leggings.

Kaveh was quivering with every touch that Alhaitham had made. "Hngh- ah.. Alhaitham..Mm..." At that point as well, his hair had completely become untied.

Alhaitham pulled Kaveh's pants off fully and he was pleasantly surprised with what he saw. "You're already sopping wet?" He asks, pushing a muscular leg between Kaveh's legs as he kisses his chest.

Kaveh's breath hitched. "P-please.. Let me sit on your lap..." He whispered, holding onto Alhaitham's wrist.

Alhaitham sat on the bed and pulled Kaveh onto his lap. Leaving hickies on his neck and chest. He wrapped an arm around Kaveh's waist, and used it to help him straddle his legs.

Kaveh looked up as he dug his nails into Alhaitham's back. Heavy breaths leaving his lips. "Alhaitham–hngh.." The blonde's long hair fell over Alhaitham's strong hands, covering his back from sight as well as the silver-haired male's hands.

Alhaitham left a hickey behind Kaveh's neck, both of them were horny and the room quickly became hot. "Help me unzip my pants, would you love?"

Kaveh made his hands go to Alhaitham's pants and unzipped them, looking at Alhaitham now with his half-lidded eyes, and lips only a couple centimeters away from Alhaitham's.

Alhaitham released a relieved sigh once the tightness in his pants came to an end. Finally he could focus back on what he was doing. "I'm going to change positions okay? I need to prep you." He then carefully set Kaveh back onto the bed and pulled his underwear off as well.

Kaveh felt shy in front of Alhaitham as he was exposed like that. He couldn't bear the embarrassment of being so vulnerable underneath Alhaitham all of a sudden and it caused the other to try and cover himself a bit with his hands.