Chapter 39

"Cheers!"

more than one.

He looked at the people who were eager to drink, and put down the wine glass in his hand.

"I'll go out first, you guys continue."

The complexion is very calm.

He nodded to everyone, then walked out of the hall. The moment he came out, he closed the door immediately.

Too fierce.

Chu Qianze went to the bathroom first, and when he came out, he happened to meet Butler Liu.

"Uncle Liu, where are you going?" I haven't seen anyone since the beginning.

Butler Liu: "I'm sorting out what I need for the next party."

"Mr. is in the room, and I just asked me to bring him a pot of tea, but now I'm really busy, so I can't get out of it. Xiao Chu, can you bring me some tea? Butler Liu said, a little distressed.

Chu Qianze: "Leave this to me."

"Okay, then you'll have to work hard." Butler Liu heaved a sigh of relief and said with a smile.

Butler Liu put down the towel in his hand and sighed: "Mr. has left the Affinity faction, maybe he is not in a good mood now, I am really worried."

Just defeated the diehards and won a victory, then quit the affinity?

What is this.

Chu Qianze did not express the doubts in his heart, but just responded.

"I'll check it out later."

"Hey, then I'll trouble you." Butler Liu said.

Came to Bo Qi's room, raised his hand and knocked three times.

The door opened from the inside, Bo Qi was obviously surprised when he saw the person coming. "How did you come."

"Steward Liu is a little busy, let me help bring the tea up." Chu Qianze said, seeing Bo Ye still standing there: "Will you not let me in and sit."

Bo Qi glanced at the tea set in Chu Qianze's hand, and then opened the door. "come in."

Chu Qianze walked into the room and set the tea set.

"I didn't see you just now, why did you come up. A rare celebration feast."

"It's a bit noisy," Bo Qi sat on the sofa and watched Chu Qianze make tea. "And you?"

"Try it and see how it tastes. It hasn't soaked for some time, but it shouldn't have regressed."

Bo Yu took a sip of the tea and savored it for a while before saying, "It's delicious."

The tone is sincere.

"That's good, I'm still worried that the technology is going backwards, now I'm relieved." Chu Qianze said, there was no sign of nervousness on his face.

Bo Qi leaned forward slightly and looked down at the tea in his hand. "Butler Liu told you about me?"

Chu Qianze hummed and walked to Bo Qi's side: "Let me sit here."

Bo Yi gave in, and Chu Qianze sat directly on the sofa. "Uncle Liu is worried about you."

"I've wanted to do this for a long time. Taking down that stronghold is a condition for me to quit the Affinity faction." Bo Yu said, taking a sip of tea and moistening his throat.

"I said, the stronghold is so dangerous, why are you only allowed to go alone? Dare is to stun you and tell you not to leave. I guess they didn't expect that you would choose to agree ." Chu Qianze said.