Chapter 51

"It's in good shape, it's over, you're enlightened." Director Wang looked at the video just now and nodded with satisfaction.

"It's not that Xiao Chu taught me well." After finally passing this hurdle, Zhu Yan was also happy, and he took a breath and raised his white beard.

"Little Chu?"

Director Wang remembered that he just saw Chu Qianze approaching, and he thought he was just going to see the fun. He just wanted to ask the follow-up, and suddenly reacted: "Wait for this first, I have something to say."

"What?" Zhu Yan had a bad premonition in his heart.

"It's still a while before the end, so while you're in good shape, why don't you pat the next scene first?"

Speaking, Director Wang pointed to the scene in the script, with a generous tone: "I don't ask you to go through it again and again, now I'm filming to find the feeling, go back at night to be elusive, tomorrow we will Grind slowly."

Zhu Yan's face turned ashen: "You are killing me!"

Chu Qianze followed and glanced at the content of the script, a little gloating.

"What does it mean to kill you? I can't say that, isn't this already giving you a rest. Remember the feeling just now, don't get discouraged all of a sudden, wait a moment Let's shoot the next scene." After finishing this topic, Director Wang jumped back to the previous one.

"So how did Xiao Chu do it? Tell me."

Sighing in resignation, Zhu Yan also turned his attention back, and he was instantly refreshed. He laughed a few times, and roughly repeated what Chu Qianze said.

Then it became, the two big men laughed together, and the goose croaked and the pig croaked.

"I didn't expect that Xiao Chu still has this skill. It seems that when he does a martial arts drama next time, he can make up a formula and contribute to the progress of the entire crew."

After saying this, Director Wang turned to Chu Qianze next to him: "Can you say it, Xiao Chu?"

Chu Qianze was helpless.

"Director Wang, why are you here to join in the fun?"

"What the heck, I'm serious."

Director Wang said, and looked at the camera next to him: "Let's take these out separately, cut a tidbit, and put them out first to warm up. Can we make this TV series popular before it is broadcast? , but it's all up to you."

Chu Qianze: "Then leave the task to me, Director Wang, you are really at ease."

"Of course, we are with whom." Director Wang said.

Chu Qianze laughed and said: "Then if this is really popular, you have to give me a raise."

"It's the little things."

Director Wang agreed readily. "When the time comes, let me give you the private house money!"

"Private house money...let's say goodbye."

"Hahaha, am I kidding? But I'm sure I can't lose you." Director Wang smiled heartily.

He looked at the time and felt that he had almost rested.

"Small inkstone, get ready."

Zhu Yan exhaled, walked to the middle of the studio, and asked someone to help him find the equipment.

He just complained. In fact, I also feel that the current state is good, I can take more pictures, otherwise it is too wasteful.

In the last scene, the old man found out the vampire who killed his whole family.