Chapter 126

I had a good time drinking, I haven't had such a refreshing drink in a long time.

One cup after another, it is said that drinking is more like drinking.

I didn't expect that after so many years, I still drink enough.

When he was still a rookie, when he was forced to be punished and trained every day, he still liked to drink, and especially liked to encourage him to drink with the dormitory, so that if he was found, he could show it Blesseds share the same spirit of hardships.

Later, he was promoted and turned into a regular. After he started to manage people, he rarely drank. As a commander, as the backbone of the entire camp, he must be vigilant at all times, and when facing enemy attacks, he must be able to make arrangements as soon as possible, without making any mistakes, because once a mistake is made, the price will be the life of the group of people under him.

They trust themselves and entrust their lives to themselves, then they must take responsibility.

Tsk, the instructor who killed a thousand knives counted everything well. Chu Qianze cursed in his heart.

This year is very rare, the orientation meeting is just in time for the legion to complete the task and adjust the rest, so everyone can drink and drink without any worries.

The atmosphere and timing are just right, the opportunity is rare, and Chu Qianze has also thought about alcohol addiction.

I didn’t expect that the more you drink, the more sober you will become. Has Hujia’s winemaking skills regressed?

When Chu Qianze stood up, he realized that he might have drank too much. If he was attacked at this time, he would most likely succeed.

But he didn't want to do anything, didn't think about anything, just let his body fall down.

Only one night, after tomorrow, he will still be the invincible Chu Qianze.

In a trance, he seemed to see the former teammates. When we first met, in order to fool this group of people into thinking of themselves as the boss, they talked about some particularly majestic goals and ambitions. Basically, it was a man who should go into battle to kill the enemy and serve the motherland. After all, it is called worship.

The goal is achieved, but it seems that these people have been brainwashed.

Fuck, don't look at your level, are you rushing to die?

He reached out and grabbed the group, trying to pull them back, but they ran faster than rabbits. Catch one here, run a few there, catch over there, run away again here.

It came and went for several rounds, but none of them were retained.

And then, what I brought back were small boxes and badges containing military exploits.

Damn it.

When you get angry, get angry.

He looked at the boxes and remembered that when he stole alcohol in the training camp before, when someone came and was about to be discovered, everyone ran fast, because if they were slow, they would be caught. In order to increase the escape rate, they also cooperated with each other to sneak instructors.

Dare to be slipped away as an instructor?

Chu Qianze tried to squeeze out a smile, but he was unsuccessful. In the end, he could only give up facial management.

"Sorry..."

Gently, the words floated out of her throat.

If I had persuaded you, maybe it would not have happened.