Chapter 129

The first alien invasion, the crisis came without any warning, and everyone was caught off guard. Cities have been lost one after another, and the living space of human beings has shrunk rapidly. In order to prevent the situation from getting worse, they could only survive by docking their tails and voluntarily abandon the marginal cities. A tall protective city wall is stationed in the existing border area, and armaments are concentrated to guard the city wall, which is able to withstand the attack.

As time passes, the situation stabilizes. There will be alien attacks from time to time, but they are basically in the border area, and there is no big splash.

Recently, after the internal situation stabilized, the central government plans to expand the territory, take back the occupied cities, and specially set up a special army, named the wasteland army.

After the establishment of the wasteland reclamation unit, the first stop was a great victory, and the city was recaptured in one fell swoop, and the whole country immediately cheered.

Chu Qianze glanced at this week's newspaper, and sure enough, it was still about H City.

Recently, the aliens counterattacked, and the H city that was originally recaptured is now lost again. The newspapers have written a lot about this type of periodicals.

It was a big sensation when the city was recaptured, and now the city has fallen again, and the public opinion is only high.

Glancing over those photos, Chu Qianze's eyelids drooped slightly and did not make any expression. Reach out and turn over and move on to the next module.

The door rang, and Shen Zhuo walked in from the outside, holding a stack of documents in his hand. "Sir Chu, these are all yours to deal with."

"Didn't I just finish it?" Chu Qianze put down the newspaper, and frowned unconsciously.

"...Are you sure?" Shen Zhuo tugged from the corner of his mouth and gave specific information, "It has been five days and more than one hundred and twenty hours since you last processed the file."

"Why do I feel like it's still yesterday." Chu Qianze sighed, looking at the documents piled in front of him, staring straight at him without moving for a while.

Seeing Chu Qianze's conflicted appearance, Shen Zhuocong sat across the table, "I made a small cake and added more sugar on purpose."

Chu Qianze looked up at the person in front of him.

"When the time is up, I'll bring it to you." Shen Zhuo's expression remained unchanged, but he pushed the document towards Chu Qianze.

"It's fine if you like to do these things, I'll be happy to help you taste it. But you must also pay attention to the schedule, don't delay the business." Chu Qianze's expression was serious and his words were righteous.

“…I’ll arrange it myself.”

Nodding, Chu Qianze opened the cap of the pen, and started to work on these things.

Seeing this man start to work, Shen Zhuocong was secretly relieved. Since I made the first pastry, it is absolutely right to take this out, and it really saves a lot of things.

I haven't heard Hujia talk about this kind of thing before, that is to say, is the scene that Chu Qianze is showing now, only he knows?

Looking at Chu Qianze, who frowned slightly, with a slightly impatient expression but still handled the documents seriously, Shen Zhuo couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth, his eyes softened unconsciously.

"Adjutant Shen, I want some water."

Shen Zhuo picked up the cup, got a cup of warm water and handed it over.