Chapter 104

When Chu Qianze and others arrived at the corresponding place according to the notice, they couldn't help but look around.

This is a gym. At this time, there are training equipment nearby, as well as some yoga mats, weightlifting, and other related things.

At this time, the tutors have come to the middle to stand.

"Hi~" Wu Xian waved to everyone, and the whole person was full of energy: "Come here and stand, we will explain the rules of the game later~"

"The rules of the game?" Some students were puzzled, but they saw Wu Xiang's mysterious expression, not ready to explain in advance, so she could only stand in the team and wait for the other party to take the initiative to speak.

Chu Qianze finds a place to stand and squeeze with his roommate.

Standing for a while, there is a person standing next to him, still familiar, Leng Jing.

The same company as Dou Xi, but the spiky head is invisible at all.

"Is there anyone here?" Leng Jing asked with a smile.

"No." Chu Qianze replied.

Leng Jing: "I'm standing here, don't mind."

It's strange, it's so calm, it's really the same as your own name.

Chu Qianze "You can do whatever you want."

"If we form a team later, do we want to join?" Leng Jing tried to be kind to himself.

Now I am in a relatively dangerous state, the ranking has been declining, and I may be directly out in the next round. My goal is to make the first few debuts, who wants to be a loser who is eliminated? He needs to seize the opportunity to increase his exposure time.

This kind of showing weakness and humiliation is only temporary.

Chu Qianze glanced at the person, and it was too obvious that the other party's thoughts were exposed. If you have ambition but don't have the matching strength, it will appear incongruous.

He smiled and replied: "It depends on the situation, I will definitely give priority to teaming up with roommates."

Press the fire down, Leng Jing's expression is a little stiff: "Don't be so stingy, at least give you some face."

Think too much, how much is your face worth?

Thinking this person is also very funny, Chu Qianze felt his clothes being pulled down when he was about to reply.

Rong Jinghe asked in a low voice, "What did you eat during the live broadcast yesterday?"

As soon as he mentioned this, Chu Qianze was excited: "Tell you, there are really a lot of things, the desserts ordered by the fans really touched my heart, what kind of cream mousse... ..."

Then began a series of dish names.

Rong Jinghe listened, looked at Leng Jing, and nodded politely at him.

Damn, it's for my protection. I'm just afraid that I will be more popular than you, you little belly.

Leng Jing snorted, and under the friction of his teeth, he only felt aggrieved.

"Are you all here? We're about to start." Maio said.

This is about to begin?

Leng Jing glanced at a few people and saw that everyone quickly returned to quiet, so it was not easy to continue speaking.

"Looks like it's all here. Every day training classes, either during the assessment or on the way to the assessment, is actually very hard." .

"It's okay."