Chapter 65

Suspended in the air, Chu Qianze first put Zong Xinjue down, and then landed to the ground by himself. The mechanical wings are swaying gently, as if in slow motion, and the time is infinitely extended.

The extended wings detached from Chu Qianze's back, rotated in the air, converged, compressed, and quickly disappeared.

"Does it feel like riding a roller coaster?"

Chu Qianze stretched and felt that this skill could be used well, and the experience was very good. Finding that Zong Xinjue was exceptionally silent, he snapped his fingers in front of him in the past: "What are you thinking?"

Zong Xinjue reacted: "Nothing, since the task is completed, let's go to the next instance now."

"Don't be in such a hurry, this matter can be taken slowly. Otherwise, let's play together later, I remember there is a main city, which is near here." Chu Qianze moved forward Taking a step, seeing that no one was following, he looked back, but was avoided.

"?"

Zong Xinjue also knew that he was overreacting, but now the whole person is out of control and can only divert his attention with a soft cough.

"Then go to the main city now?"

"No problem. I used to consume a lot, so I can go to replenish the supplies." Chu Qianze looked at the eyes, but because the night was too dark, he couldn't tell the other person's expression for a while.

"Can you walk now, would you like me to do me a favor?"

"No, I can do it myself!" How can I help, princess hug? !

Zong Xinjue took a few steps forward, leaving the person behind.

He exhaled and suppressed his disobedient heartbeat.

"Really, that's such a pity." Chu Qianze laughed and followed quickly.

Hearing Chu Qianze's words, the heartbeat that had just dropped began to rise again. His facial expression tightened a little, desperately telling himself to calm down and not to easily reveal his emotions.

Entering the main city, the place is very prosperous at this time, and there are several lanterns hanging above every small shop, all kinds of red and beautiful.

"Hurry up, hurry up, the show is about to start!" Several children walked past, shouting to watch the event.

"What's wrong here, I always feel like I'm missing something." Chu Qianze walked to a nearby shop and bought a bunch of candied haws.

Zong Xinjue remembered the forum he read in the morning, "Probably the Shangyuan Festival. In order to respond to the main theme and promote traditional culture, the game has established several main cities with the ancient times as a reference background."

"Guess the lantern riddles, look like lanterns?"

"My mother, this is too sour."

According to Zong Xinjue's original intention, he was going to go to the weapon shop, or go to the medicine seller to replenish the supplies, but according to Chu Qianze's character...

"Where do you want to go?"

The probability of being a big boss will be much higher, and you can also hear a lot of gossip, killing two birds with one stone."

"Speak up if you want to eat."

Zong Xinjue saw that this person was enjoying the meal, and directly pierced the other side's mind.

Having eaten another candied gourd, Chu Qianze said lazily, "I didn't expect that I was hiding so secretly, and you all discovered it."

His, sour.