Chapter 125

The body temperature of the other person passed over, Shen Zhuo suddenly stopped from the suppressed sobbing, and the whole stopped in his throat. The wounds all over the body are burning hot, and the heart is also burning hot.

Tears welled up from my eyes, and the emotions that I had tried to restrain instantly collapsed.

The commander has come to comfort you, why are you still crying here? I came to comfort you because I saw you crying miserably. Do you really want to hear what to say?

I don't have a good image in the first place. If we continue, the image will be even worse.

Shen Zhuocong wanted to hold back his tears, but the reality seemed to be against him, the more anxious he was, the more he couldn't stop. He was really tired, and the wounds all over his body were very painful. Although he had made psychological preparations before coming, those alien races were really scary.

Because of my own carelessness, the assessment is pending, and all previous efforts have been abandoned.

This is probably the last time I spend with this person, and I won't have the chance to get in touch with him in the future.

Shen Zhuocong pressed the cry to his throat, but his body was shaking slightly, and he was crying silently.

Peace never heard of.

Shen Zhuocong nodded vigorously and buried his head in Chu Qianze's arms. Although the pain made his perception a lot sluggish, he still tried to remember the current feeling.

Maybe there will be no such opportunity in the future.

Be sure to remember.

48…47......

He counted down silently in his heart, closed his eyes and buried his head more tightly.

35…

Sorry.

28,

How time is so fast.

When the number reached zero, Shen Zhuocong suppressed his emotions, took two steps back and left Chu Qianze's arms.

"Are you ready to cry?" Chu Qianze said.

Shen Zhuocong wiped his eyes and looked at Chu Qianze's dirty clothes, a little embarrassed: "Report, all right."

"Good sir."

Shen Zhuo turned around and walked in a certain direction, if you remember correctly, there is a river there.

Chu Qianze saw that the other party was moving slowly, walking and stumbling, as if he was weak and could be blown down when the wind blew, so he simply walked forward in two steps.

Seeing Shen Zhuocong looking at him, as if wondering why he had come over, Chu Qianze clicked his tongue: "If you are attacked by a foreign race, I can still collect your corpse."

I was worried about my safety.

Shen Zhuo smiled from the corner of his eyes: "Thank you sir."

Being caught off guard by this thank you, Chu Qianze fell silent and followed with his arms folded. "It's just a mission."

Because you are an assessment instructor, so protecting the safety of students is a task, don't think too much, you are not unique.

Shen Zhuocong reminded himself in his heart that he suddenly tripped over a tree trunk when he was distracted.

Seeing that he was about to fall, he stretched out his hand to get up, but before he could touch the ground, his arm was pulled.

Chu Qianze raised her strength and directly pulled the person to stand upright again.