Chapter 46

When Chu Qianze opened his eyes, he was facing an enlarged face.

"Morning~" Chai Heling raised a sunny smile.

The area of ​​the bed is limited, two people are squeezed together.

"You woke up quite early." Chu Qianze sat up and scratched his hair, feeling a little dizzy.

"I thought I couldn't sleep, but I didn't expect it to smell so good." Chai Heling didn't sit up, but put his arms out of the quilt to cool himself down.

"Is your bed magical?"

Chu Qianze glanced out the window, at this time it was already dark. He slept straight into the evening.

"Sleep?"

"Yes." Chai Heling sighed contentedly, if it wasn't for the fear of getting involved in the wound, he would definitely stretch his waist.

"What are you going to do for dinner?" After speaking, Chu Qianze had already finished changing his clothes.

Quietly feeling her own state, Chai Heling said, "I don't seem to be hungry."

"I don't want to eat, I want to continue to sleep."

"If you go on like this, can you still sleep at night?" Chu Qianze was too lazy to cook by himself, so he put on a coat.

"Are you going out?" Chai Heling asked.

Chu Qianze responded. "Go out to eat."

"Take me one. Chuchu, I haven't been out with you yet."

Before going out with Chu Qianze, lying on a corpse was totally unattractive.

After thinking about it, Chai Heling asked, "Where are we going?"

"The noodle shop opposite." Chu Qianze said.

"Together." Chai Heling sat up.

Chai Heling lost sleep that night. He was sitting behind Chu Qianze, and he was silent in a daze when he saw the seriousness of typing.

"I'm not afraid of pulling the wound." Chu Qianze murmured when he heard Chai Heling hiss.

It seemed that he had hit an abdominal wound, and he frowned, fell to the other side, and then took a breath.

Chu Qianze stood up and carried the man to the bed. Just as he was about to straighten up, he saw Chai Heling's wrinkled face just now, stretched out again, and was still whispering something.

Chu Qianze felt a little itchy in his hand after he leaned over and listened to it. Finally, he used his self-control and went back to the computer.

The next night, when Chai Heling came to Chu Qianze's room, he was pushed out.

"Why?" Chai Heling was full of question marks.

"But today is the third day, and you put me to bed yesterday."

When he woke up and found himself in bed, Chai Heling was also surprised.

I thought that what Chu Qianze said before was over, but I didn't expect...

"You really want to know?" Seeing that this man did not give up, Chu Qianze raised his eyebrows and leaned forward a little closer to him.

"Because," his finger tapped in front of Chai Heling.

"You talk in your sleep."

"How is it possible?!" Chai Heling's first reaction was disbelief. It was absolutely impossible for him to do such a thing.