Chapter 63

"It should be this one."

Zong Xinjue brought people to the entrance of the cave. According to Chu Qianze, this place is one of the eligible places.

"Then go in and have a look."

Chu Qianze walked inside first.

The curse on the body worked, and the wild monsters flew towards Zong Xinjue.

Chu Qianze: "I'll go inside and look for it, and I'll come to help you later."

Zong Xinjue: "Okay."

I went in and circled around, except that the stone is a stone, and found no useful herbs.

I don't believe in evil and I searched again, and I found some wild beasts' hairy nails and so on, but there was no herbal medicine.

"It seems that there is really no more." Thinking of this, he rushed back directly.

At this time, Zong Xinjue just finished the last one.

Beside him, two gold coins fell!

"That's right, there are gold coins." Chu Qianze walked over and admired it sincerely.

This gold coin is also very rare.

Zong Xinjue was silent for a moment, then said, "You killed that."

Chu Qianze was also silent.

When I moved forward, I did solve a few.

It's broken, and I flattered the leg of lamb.

"I found something?" Zong Xinjue didn't care about it, he was used to it.

Chu Qianze put away the gold coins and shrugged: "I didn't see it, we found the wrong place."

"There is also a copy of similar conditions. If it is not here, it should be there." Zong Xinjue said, remembering something.

“You kill monsters, and you always drop gold coins?”

Chu Qianze glanced at the person and told the truth. "Almost, there will be some props occasionally."

Zong Xin didn't know what to say, he felt a little hurt. "Otherwise, next time I will beat the boss to residual blood, and then you will make up for it."

He knows his luck. If he goes all the way, he will only gain experience.

"Yes, I have no opinion."

I always thought that luck is just a so-called probability problem, not fixed. As a result, the existence of Zong Xinjue really refreshed his cognition.

Zong Xinjue snorted and led people to the next instance, the mysterious forest.

According to the plan just now, Zong Xinjue beat the monsters that attacked him into residual blood, and Chu Qianze came to make up for it.

After going back and forth, there is still a lot of things to gain.

After walking over for a while, Chu Qianze saw the herbs he needed.

"I found it, I'll be there soon. But there are guarded monsters."

Zong Xinjue looked in the direction, and there happened to be two boss-level guards.

"I attract their hatred value, you go and pick the herbs first."

"Then hold on, I'll help you when I come back."

Zong Xinjue nodded and directly activated his provocative skills, pulling them both away from the herbs.

Seeing that the situation was similar, Chu Qianze saw the opportunity and took a few steps to the back of the giant tree. A machete was drawn out in his hand, the knife rose and fell, and the herbs were directly picked. After putting it away, rush back quickly.