Chapter 99

After finishing the training, Dou Xi couldn't stand it anymore, so he picked up his things,

"I'll go first, Brother Chu, Brother Jing, you also rest early."

Say good night to the two of you.

"Well, bye~" Chu Qianze waved at him.

Seeing that the door was closed, Chu Qianze sat cross-legged in the lounge, looking at Rong Jinghe who was constantly practicing, with a helpless tone: "Aren't you ready to go back?"

After practicing this set of movements, Rong Jinghe stood up straight again. "Wait a second, I think I can get better at it. I can't go on stage with confidence without building it into muscle memory."

He seldom touches this kind of emotional style with a strong recognizable tune, and his own familiarity is not dominant. Moreover, the whole style of music is too different from his own personality. It is easy to learn songs, but very difficult to do well.

Rong Jinghe understands that singing by himself is no problem, but dancing is still a little worse, at least in terms of expressiveness. If you perform alone, it may not be a big problem, but this dance has a rival part with Chu Qianze. When the two perform on the same stage, it is easy for everyone to compare, and it is easy to see who is stronger and who is weaker.

"If you're sleepy, go back to rest first, it's really getting late." With that, he walked to the player, ready to practice the dance again.

"What are you going to do about the duet part?" Chu Qianze asked.

"Practice by yourself." Rong Jinghe said, pressing the music.

Just after finishing this, Chu Qianze walked over and turned off the music.

Frowning slightly, looking at each other: "What are you doing?"

Chu Qianze rewinded the music to the beginning, "After all, there is a duet, how can you practice it by yourself?"

"Come together until you're satisfied."

Speaking, he pressed delay play, walked to the mirror, looked at the handsome self, and yawned silently.

"Come on, what are you doing there? Go to bed early after practice, do you still want to stay up all night?"

Rong Jinghe walked over and stood beside him: "Thank you."

"Small things." Chu Qianze said nothing. "Then it begins."

The music sounded, he instantly adjusted his movements and eyes, and started the first beat.

The practice room is surrounded by music. The eyes of the two faced each other, the shadows intertwined, the ties were twisted, they tested each other, and took every step.

Outside the practice room, it was silent, but it seemed that something was slowly brewing. On the day of the performance, the audience seats were all filled, and the live broadcast room was screened. On the stage, the trainees sweated and showed their best selves to everyone.

In the backstage lounge.

People are standing in different places at this time, singing and singing, dancing and dancing, grimacing and making up stories. In their own way, they try to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the song "Gentleman in Disguise".

Rong Jinghe looked back at the people behind him, then withdrew his gaze.

"What's wrong?" Chu Qianze noticed the other party's hesitation and asked sideways.

"Let's warm up, let's go ahead." Rong Jinghe stood up and bent over to move.

"Okay, do you want to rehearse the dance?"