𝟎𝟎𝟒.𝟏

"Jules you are crushing me," Percy groaned under her weight, Juliet was all over him like a monkey, her arms and legs thrown across his body as they played on his bed.

"Are you calling me fat first thing in the morning," She grumbled out from beside him, leaning up slightly to show her angry bed head face making Percy coo.

"You are literally all bones, your bones are heavy!" Percy corrected his statement not wanting to get in trouble, Juliet huffed while glaring at him with a pout, "You are just weak."

"I just think your bones are heavy," He tried to reason out, but Juliet slowly peeled herself away from him and rolled to the other side, "Yeah okay I'll take my heavy bones and go back to my side."

He reached out to pull her back, wrapping his arms around her as she settled back against him. Nuzzling his face in her neck and smiling, "Shut up come here, let's stay like this."

Juliet gasped awake then. She'd been dreaming about her and Percy again, it seemed like this was the only thing she did these past days in her sleep. Now that she had all time in the world to sleep and enjoy herself, she used it to recall and dream about her memories.

Elysium was proving to be torture.

She had even seen Luke around sometimes, not yet having done his rebirth paperwork, and it had been an awful experience to get away from the boy. Nico often visited her, he told her all about what was happening above, Percy had been sad, but according to Nico he'd learnt to live again, Juliet was happy with that.

Months had passed, it was December now, meaning it must be cold in the mortal world, but here in the underworld, everything was always hot.

Juliet sighed, feeling a pang of longing for the mortal world and for Percy. She missed his warmth, his laughter, and his comforting presence. Elysium may have been paradise, but without Percy, it felt empty and meaningless.

She glanced around the lush gardens of Elysium, trying to distract herself from her melancholy thoughts. The flowers bloomed in vibrant colors, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of nectar. It was beautiful, but it lacked the vibrancy and life she had known in the mortal realm.

Nico was supposed to visit her, he said last time that they talked, he'd figured something out, something that would help Juliet? She'd asked him again and again and he'd only given her one name, it was Hazel. Juliet did not understand what Nico thought she would find out just by a name. But him not coming to visit her was proving to be a pain, she wanted human contact. And as much as she loved hanging out with Silena and Charlie, she liked the fact that Nico was alive.

Walking out of the small apartment she had Juliet made way to outside, she knew she shouldn't be venturing out, but the only place she could find Nico, would be at the front desk, the front desk of the underworld, he was helping Charon for his summer internship apparently, but Juliet knew the kid was up to some sketchy shit.

She made way to the front desk, seeing no sign of Charon around her, she waited around while spirits piled up behind her, hissing and muttering.

"What am I doing here?" She turned around at that loud voice, seeing a boy younger than her with blonde hair and blue eyes, he looked like a demigod with a weapon by his side. Juliet didn't know what compelled her to talk to him, but somehow she found herself moving forward.

"Hey, you're dead." She said straight up making the boy's eyes widen as he looked at her fear and confusion, "Wha- what?"

"Welcome to the underworld, they have bad customer services and good pets, try to steer clear of the mortal spirits, You are a demigod right?" Juliet questioned looking at the boy, his eyes seemed familiar.

"Yeah," The young guy nodded, Juliet nodded too, "Okay since I was a demigod too, I'll help you, come on free passage, I'll deliver you to the judgement field." Juliet reached for his hand, holding it in hers as she started to drag away the boy, she'd done this before. Charon hated her for it, but Juliet had a soft spot for demigods, and ended up providing them free entry.

"You from camp?" Juliet questioned leading the boy from near the fields of asphodel to the judgment court where on the way they saw Sylvia Plath screaming like a banshee, "She needs Therapy, I've recommended her to Alecto seven times now," Juliet scrunched up her nose in distaste, turning back towards the boy who finally got to answer her question.

"Ah yeah, I'm from camp," He answered nervously, not quite sure what camp the pretty girl infront of him was talking about.

"Really? You must be knew I never saw you at Camp Half blood,"

Greek. The boy made a note in his head, she was Greek.

He tugged on her hand right before they reached the judgement court. "Hey, listen, I'm not-"

"Dead?" Juliet gave him an unimpressed look, "Listen dude, I know, nobody wants to believe they are dead at first but trust me, you are dead. Dead as hell."

The boy stared at her pure surprise on his face, Juliet sighed before reaching for his hand again to pull him inside, but as soon as she made to step forward, she felt the air getting sucked out of her, as she was getting fitted in a vacuum tube. "Wait!" The boy yelled but before anything else could happen, They were getting sucked.

Juliet fell unconscious as soon as she hit the floor, Jason coming alive beside her. He gasped, and his eyes flew open. For a moment they were full of light—glowing pure gold. Then the light faded and his eyes were normal again. "What—what happened?"

"Impossible!" Hera said, her eyes not stuck on Jason but rather the girl laying by his side, who seemed to have materialised out of thin air.

"Dude, What did you drag back with you!" Leo mumbled looking at the pretty golden haired girl lying unconscious beside Jason. Thalia was frozen in shock as she whispered, "Juliet,"

"Juliet who?" Piper asked in confusion until Jason spoke up in surprise, "Juliet as in the dead demigod?"

There was a moment of silence and then Juliet mumbled and her eyes flitted open, Piper sucked in a breath, those were one of the most beautiful Bahama blues she had ever seen, the girl was incredibly pretty, "Where-where am I?" Juliet questioned, her voice soft and panicky as she looked around before her eyes found Thalia and widened, "Thalia?"

Thalia stared at Jason in shock, her brother had just brought back dead Juliet Alexander back to life.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞! The writer's block is really kicking in these days, I swear eve writing 800 words in proving to be a challenge, but I don't wanna leave you guys hanging so I'm publishing whatever I can write right now.