𝟎𝟎𝟖.𝟏

the council was supposed to start in an hour and Jason was terrified of the extreme pacing Juliet was doing in the big house. 15 minutes ago Clarisse, leader of the Ares cabin had arrived and the way Juliet had hugged her seemed completely out of character for both of the girls.

Clarisse because she looked angry at nearly everything and Juliet because she seemed really afraid of physical touch, last night Jason had tried to help her with her plate that had nearly fallen in the camp fire when the girl had ran far away from him as if he was on fire.

"they already know about you," Clarisse said from her position sitting by the pingpong table, Juliet halted in her tracks at that, "They do?"

Clarisse nodded, "Chiron and Thalia contacted us head counsellors, they must be rushing here, should be here in a-"

"Julie!" The rec room was busted open as Augustus's looming figure rushed, Jason was once again reminded of how huge Augustus genuinely was as he wore a white shirt which was straining around him, he looked frantic as if he had ran all the way here, it didn't even take a second as Juliet's rushing body ran past him and leapt up at Augustus who caught her, "Gus,"

Juliet sobbed in his shoulders while he held her tightly, breathing in relief as if he still couldn't believe his eyes, Annabeth walked into the room slowly Rachel right beside her as the girls teared up watching Juliet and Gus.

"Fuck, man, Juliet, fuck," Augustus whispered while holding Juliet close to him, Juliet looked small next to him as she clutched onto him, "Thank heavens, thank the fucking fates,"

Juliet reluctantly peeled herself off him when she spotted Rachel and Annabeth, sobbing again as the girls rushed forward and engulfed her in a hug too. They held each other for a long time before they pulled back, Rachel ran a hand through Juliet's hair and spoke, "It's gotten longer, and you still have the grey."

Juliet smiled a teary smile, "A little reminder," then she turned towards Augustus and smacked him on the arm, Jason personally would've been scared to do that considering how big and angry Augustus was all the time, "You look like Hulk,"

Augustus smiled and messed up her hair, "You look like stick,"

"Honestly," Annabeth spoke in concern holding Juliet still in a sort of makeshift hug, "You look so thin, Julie,"

"Well I was dead," Juliet tried to joke, but nearly everyone in the room yelled out together, "Shut up!"

"Geez okay, but still you got huge!" Juliet repeatedly punching Augustus's bicep who rolled his eyes in amusement and started speaking, "If you think I got huge wait till you see Percy-"

Annabeth slammed her palm on Augustus's face who looked away guiltily. Juliet smiled at them in sadness before clearing her throat and motioning between the two, "At least you two got together,"

Rachel immediately took it as a cue and quipped in, "Took them so long I swear both of them are idiots," Juliet chuckled as Rachel held her in a side hug, maundering them towards their seats telling Juliet all about Augustus and Annabeth while the duo watched their best friend from the side.

"It's good to have her back," Augustus spoke while Annabeth nodded, both of them exchanging a glance as she spoke, "Now we just need to bring back Percy,"

The Council soon began, Jason was beyond nervous, Thankfully, Leo and Piper were sitting next to him—it was their first meeting as senior counsellor's. 

Clarisse, had her boots on the table, but nobody seemed to care. Clovis from Hypnos cabin was snoring in the corner while Butch from Iris cabin was seeing how many pencils he could fit in Clovis's nostrils. The counselor from Hecate cabin, Lou Ellen something-or-other, was playing "got-your-nose" with Miranda Gardiner from Demeter, except that Lou Ellen really had magically disconnected Miranda's nose, and Miranda was trying to get it back. Augustus had lit up a ping pong ball on fire and was playing with it on his knuckles while Juliet was trying to use gauze bandage as ribbons on Annabeth's head.