broken hearted

BROKEN HEARTED - Alternate Universe of Cold Hearted[salvatore triplets x various love interests]By ShanayaSalvatore

[salvatore triplets x various love interests]
By ShanayaSalvatore

***

"They don't remember what it's like to not feel broken".

***
SYNOPSIS
"After losing their parents, the salvatore triplets were never the same".

Ever wonder what would have happened if Aria and Damon didn't survive their wedding night? What if Aria and Damon sacrificed their lives so their children could live? What if the moment Aria jumped into the fire with Katherine, there was no Kol to stop Damon from jumping after her? What if Asher and Alec never did a spell that would save their mother? What if instead of returning to their children, Damon and Aria were simply gone?

What if instead of the Salvatore triplets living with their parents happily, they had to learn how to live without them? How will that impact the triplets as individuals and their relationship with each other and others?

***

Asher Salvatore, the oldest son of Damon and Aria Salvatore, after his parents death, he had spent most of his time with his Uncle Elijah, causing him to almost become as noble as him, keyword, almost. Because at the end of the day he is the son of Damon Salvatore who was brought up by Kol Mikaelson, he is just as psychotic as his two fathers, only thing is, unlike his brother, Asher knows how to hide it.

After losing his parents, Asher took the role of being there for his siblings, he didn't grieve for his parents because he was too busy making sure his younger siblings were okay, as time went on, Asher became an expert in hiding his emotions, he didn't want his emotions to come in between him taking care of his siblings, he knew they could take care of themselves, but after losing the two most important people in his life, Asher just couldn't lose his siblings.

Everyone thought that time had slowly turned Asher Salvatore stone hearted, they thought that Asher didn't care for anyone but his siblings, even his own girlfriend Nova St. John thought that, the only person who didn't think that was Asher's best friend, Hope Mikaelson, Hope knew her best friend wasn't stone hearted, he was just broken hearted.

***

Alec Salvatore, the middle son of Damon and Aria, the son that was the perfect mixture of Damon and Kol. Alec wasn't afraid to show his anger, he wanted people to see his anger, he wanted people to fear him, because he believed the only way he can protect his siblings is if people feared him.

After losing Damon and Aria, Alec showed his grief through anger, everything and anything made him angry and according to his siblings and his best friend Josie Saltzman, Alec's worst quality was taking his anger out on other people, especially his brother's girlfriend and his childhood enemy, Nova St. John, who Alec absolutely loved riling up and getting on her nerves.