First Day

Emma Pov: My alarm just went off so I wake up and got out of my bed and start getting ready for school. After I was done I heard a knock on my door and it was my dad then he said sweetie are you ready for your first day of school then I said yeah I guess and he said well ok let's go as we got in the car and drove off. We finally made it to the school and I said wow this is so big then he said I know right as we got out the car and went in the building. Then my dad said well sweetie I have to get to my classroom before classes start at 8:30a.m. and I said ok see you later dad.

So while I was walking down the hallway I saw a teacher yelling at this guy and the teacher said Jax Novoa stop playing around in the hallways and he said ok ok I will gosh. Then I said wow getting in trouble on the first day of school that's not good as I said to myself.

Which one finally made it to the principal office then I walked in then she said can I help you then I said I'm new here my name is Emma Alonso then she started looking in the computer and she said ok Emma Alonso your an straight A student and never have been in trouble before so that's good well your first class is science and the room number is 315 and here is your locker number as she gave me a piece of paper and I said thank you as I walked out her office. So while I was walking down the hallway trying to find my locker I bump into someone and all my books fled on the floor and he started helping picked them up then our hands accidentally touched then I said sorry and he said no I'm sorry as we look into each other's eyes and he said uh your Emma right then I said yeah how did you know and he said because it's on your notebook as he smiled at me then I said oh yeah and what's your name and he said my name is Daniel then I said well hi Daniel.