Is It Me Or Is It Him

Emma Pov: It was three days before the ball and I still haven't decided who I will be going with to the ball and I hate making decisions like this because I don't want anyone to be hurt. This is so hard I just wish someone give me a sign or something maybe I should go on Ms. Information page and see who I should take because she did tell everyone to vote so whoever has the most votes I will go with to the ball. So when I looked at the votes both Daniel and Jax were tied well that didn't help at all.

Daniel Pov: I was in the hallway walking and Jax was walking too. While we were walking past each other he bumped my shoulder then I turned.
D: Hey what's your problem?!
J: Oh I didn't notice I bumped into a little girl!
As he pushed me then I punch him in his face and we field on the ground then he punched me in my face and we started fighting then I punched him in his face again.

Emma Pov: I was walking to my locker and when I turned the corner I saw Jax and Daniel fighting then I ran towards them and I broke them up.
E: Ok guys stop fighting!
D: He want to fight then let us fight!
J: Come on Emma let him go I'll show him.
E: Stop!
Then they both looked at me.
J: Emma we need to know who your going to the ball with is it me or is it him?
D: Is it me or is it him Em?
E: If you two are going to act like this then I don't want to go to the ball with either one of you then so I'll just go by myself!
As I walked away. After school I was at Andi's house and I told her what happened.
A: Wow so your really not going with either of them?
E: No if the are going to act how the way they acted today.
A: Well I guess it's just you and me.
E: Yeah I guess.... Wait what?!
A: What?
E: Your going by yourself to the ball?
A: Heck yeah Em you know that nun of the guys we know aren't my type.
E: That's true.
As we laughed.