Maddie's Sleepover Part 1

Emma Pov: After me and Andi were done packing my dad drove us to her house and when we got there Maddie, Katie, Sophie, and even Gigi were there. Then we all stood there looking at each other then Maddie said my name then I said Maddie, Katie said Andi, Andi said Katie and Sophie said wait are we playing that game umm what it's called Candy Land. Then everybody look at her and said what then Gigi runs in the middle of us with her phone recording and said hey everyone this is Ms. Information reporting to you live at Maddie's sleepover and it looks like Emma and Andi vs. the Panthers all night well we will just have to see what happens as she put her phone on a dresser while it was recording everything. Then Maddie had said ok everyone it is time for manny petties as we all set on the couch then Andi said I don't do manny petties then I said aww Andi come on it would be fun and she said fine but I just want my n-nails done and I want them pdark blue as the manny petties people did our nails and our toes after we were the Ms. Van Pelt came from out the kitchens with some little cakes pops and Gigi said wow this look pretty good as we all took a bite and spit it out then Maddie said mom these are terrible then Katie said no offense but they are Ms. Van Pelt and Maddie said just go get some pepperoni pizza as Maddie's mom went to 7.