Iridium High Ball Part 1

Emma Pov: Me and Andi were at my house getting ready for the ball. So me and Andi were in the bathroom doing my hair I was curling my hair and she was using a flat iron. After we were done I did our makeup and we got dress then I said ok well the ball just started so let's go as my dad gave us a ride. While he was driving he said you girls look really beautiful then me and Andi said thanks. Then we arrived to the ball then I said see you dad. As we walked to the building. When walked in everyone was staring at us then I said what are they staring at then Andi said I think us as we started walking. Then everyone started dancing then me and Andi got up and started to dance. Then I said Andi I'll be right back I'm going to get some punch and she said ok. As I went to the table where the punch was at then me and Daniel walked up to the table and he said hey Emma then I said hey Daniel as we smiled then he said wow Em you really look beautiful then I said aww thank you Danny and you don't look so bad yourself as we laughed then I said well talk to you later as I went back by Andi then she said so what was you and Daniel talking about then I said nothing really and she said ok. So while we were talking Jax walked up to me and said hey Em then I said hey Jaxy then he said you look hot tonight and I said thank you and you look nice too as we laughed.