I Forgive You

Emma Pov: It was the next day and I just made it to school. While I was walking in the hallway and I saw Daniel then he walked up to me and said hey Em then I said hey Danny then he said can we talk and I said sure as we set down. So what do you want to talk about then he said Emma I'm so sorry for the other day I acted with you shouldn't have never talk to you like that I was acting like a big jerk and I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore then I said Daniel I forgive you but I'm so sorry for what I did I never meant to hurt you like that then he said its ok and I said but I have to be honest I have feelings for you and Jax but I don't know who to choose and he said I understand it's hard for you and you need time and I said thank you for understanding as we hugged. After second period I saw Jax and he said hey Emma can we talk then I said sure about what then he said about me acting like a jerk to you I shouldn't never have done that and I'm so sorry then I said its ok and I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you like that but I have to be honest I like you and Daniel but I can't choose because it's hard for me and he said its ok I understand then I said thank you as we hugged. After school me and Andi went for a walk on the beach and I told her everything that happened then she said so I guess you guys are good huh then I said yeah we are and plus the guys understood too then she said well the Iridium High Ball is next month who are you to taking and I said I don't know.