I Can't Believe You!!!

Emma Pov: Me and Andi walked to school so we finally made it there and I saw Jax at his locker. Then I said here I go Andi then she said yep well good luck and tell me everything and I said I will as I walked up to Jax. Hey Jax as I smiled and he said don't hey Jax me as he slammed his lock then I said what's the matter with you then he said oh don't play stupid I saw you and Daniel kissed at your house and I said but Jax. And he said I can't believe you and on that same day we kissed as Daniel walked up toward us then Daniel said what you guys kissed the same day same day we kissed Emma I can't believe you then I said but Daniel and he said don't but me and I said Daniel and Jax let me please explain! Then both of them said you know what I'm done with you as they walked away. Then I started to cry so I ran in the bathroom.

Maddie Pov: While I was walking in the hallways drinking my strawberry smoothie I heard somebody crying so I poke my head in the bathroom and I saw it was Emma. Then I said to myself ok Maddie Ven Plet you know you are not that type of person but you have to do it one day as I walked into the bathroom and said Emma are you ok and she said no as she cried then I said what's wrong and she said well I like two guys and they like me too but I don't know who to choose then yesterday Jax kissed me and after school Daniel came over and he kissed me and I was going to be honest and tell them everything but it didn't go so well as she cried. Emma it's going to be ok you just need time to think about this and your hurting right now because you don't like to hurt others or doesn't like to see people mad or sad because your a sweet girl then she said thanks Maddie as she blowed her nose into some tissue and I said no problem.