Iridium High Ball Part 2

Emma Pov: It was two hours later then Gigi got on stage and said hey everybody this is the last song tonight so it's a slow one and it is titanium as everyone got there dates and started to slow dance then me and Andi set there and watch.

Daniel Pov: I noticed that everyone was slow dancing accept for Emma so I got up and started walking to her then I saw Jax talking to and he ask her to dance then I just stood there liking stupid.

Emma Pov: While everyone was dancing Jax walked up to me and ask me to dance and said yes as I held his hand then he put his hand on my waist then I put my hand on his shoulder as we started to dance and smiled at each. While we were dancing he spines me and everyone had to dance with someone then I was about to fall and Daniel caught me then we smiled at each other as he put both of his arms around me waist then I put my arms around his neck as we dance and smiled at each. So while we are dancing we had to go back to the person we were already dancing with then Daniel spins me and me and Jax started dancing and I put my arms around his neck then he put his arms around my waist and we looked into each eyes then he spins me and me and Daniel starts to dance then I put my arms around his back and lead my head on his chest as he put his arms around me as we dance. Then we stopped and looked into each other's eyes then we both leaned in and we kissed. After we kissed we smiled at each other and when we looked around everyone was staring at us while Gigi was recording for Ms. Information then I noticed Jax was leaving then I said Daniel I'll be right back I need to go talk to Jax ok then he said ok as I ran after Jax Then I said Jax wait then he turned around and said how could you how could you kiss him then I said I had to make a choice and my choice was Daniel I'm sorry Jax then he said you know what forget it then I said so your mad at me because I choice Daniel and not you as he walked away. Then I went back inside and Daniel said are you ok what happened then he said yeah I'm fine but he's mad at me then he said hey don't let him ruin your night ok then I said your right Daniel lets go have fun with our friends as we held each other hands and went to go dance with our friends.