My New Best Friend

Emma Pov: After the Sharks swimming practice was over a girl walks up to me with her tips died purple and she says hi I'm Andi then I said nice to meet you Andi I'm Emma I'm new here. So as we walked to my house we started talking and getting to know each other so I said Andi I notice your the only girl on the swimming team then she said oh yeah I'm not no girly girl I like to play video games, play sports, and lots of crazy things too and I said really well that's great that you are different from other girls then she said thanks so what do you like to do then I said well I like to do scrapbooking, reading, hanging out with my friends, and I love going to the beach and she said I love going the beach too maybe we should go there sometimes then I said yeah that would be great as we smiled.

We finally made to my house then I said do you want to come in and she said sure as we walked through the door then Andi said wow Em nice place then I said thanks well my room is this way as we walked in my room. Then Andi said wow I'm not surprised that you have a book shelf, art supplies, scrapbooks, butterflies, a toolbox, and its light purple and cool bed its girly but nice then I said thanks but it's not a toolbox its my glitter box then she said glitter ? And I said yeah see as I opened my glitter box and she said ok that's a lot of glitter but Emma I don't know if you know this but in your book shelf there is a big brown leather book glowing then I said what as I turned around and I said its was my mom's book then she said oh ok but I have to go and I said thank you for all your help it was nice of you see at school tomorrow then she said and my house is right down the street but see you later as she walked out my room.