Who Are You Taking?

Emma: It has been a month since Daniel and Jax both ask me to the Iridium High Ball but I don't know who to choose because I want to go with Daniel but I don't want to hurt Jax and I want to go with Jax but I don't want to hurt Daniel this has been so hard for me. Then I heard the door bell ring and when I opened the door it was Gigi with her phone saying hey everyone this is Ms. Information here at Emma Alonso's house to get a special interview on who she will be going with to the Iridium High Ball so Emma who are you going with Daniel or Jax then I said I can't tell you that because I don't even know and this decision is very hard for me so sorry then she said well witnesses say that sometimes you call Daniel Miller Danny and sometimes you call Jax Novoa Jaxy then I said yes sometimes I call Daniel Danny and I sometimes I call Jax Jaxy and she said well you all heard it here and if you want Emma to go with Daniel to the ball comment TeamDaniel or if you want her to go with Jax comment TeamJax and this is Ms. Information signing out.

Daniel Pov: I was at home babysitting the T3 then I got a text from Diego and he told me to go watch Gigi interview with Emma on Ms. Information. After I was done watching the video I was happy about what she said so I bought some flowers and went over to her house but when I got there I looked threw her window and I saw her and Jax hugging then my hopes went down and I ran home. ( Not knowing that a card fled out the flowers).

Was Jax and Emma were hugging because Emma is going to the ball with Jax? Or is it something else?!?