I Feel So Stupid!

Daniel Pov: It was Monday and I finally made it to school when I got there I went to my locker to get some books out my locker then Andi walked up to me.
D: Oh hey Andi what's up?
A: Daniel we need to talk.
D: Ok about what?
A: About the sleepover and about what happened with you and Emma.
D: Ugh! I don't want to talk about that.
A: But I don't understand why you are so angry with her she's done nothing wrong Daniel.
D: Yes she did she was in a closet cuddled up with another guy which that guy is Jax who still have feelings for her and who she use to have feelings for.....
A: But Daniel your acting so stupid can you see Emma cares about you way more then she cares about Jax why do you think she chose you?
D: Aww man! Now I feel so stupid I need to find Emma where is she?
A: It's free period so she is at the beach.
D: Ok thanks Andi.
As I ran to the beach. When I got to the beach I saw Emma standing there watching the water then I ran up to her.
D: Emma?
E: Yeah?
D: I wanted to say I'm so so sorry for how I acted on Friday I was a jerk.
E: Daniel but I don't understand why you were so mad at me...
D: Because I guess when I saw you with Jax I got jealous.
E: Daniel you don't have to worry Jax only means a friend to me and that's only.
D: Really?
E: Yeah you mean everything.
As she kissed me.
D: So we good?
E: What you think?
As we kissed