Thanks

Emma Pov: Thanks Jax for the flowers as we hugged then he said no problem I had to thank you for what you said about me on Ms. Information but I gotta go see you later and I said see you. After Jax left I was going to the 7 for lunch then I noticed a note in front of my door then I opened it and it said ( Dear Emma, I saw your interview with Ms. Information today and I got these flowers for you to say thank you. From: Daniel
To: Emma.) After I was done reading the note I ran to his house then I knock on the door and Tommie answered hey Emma then I said hey Tommie where's Daniel then he said he's going to the park down the street then I said ok thanks. As I ran to catch up with Daniel then I saw Daniel and yelled Daniel wait up then he said oh hey Emma then I said Daniel I founded your note then he said what note as I took it out my pocket and showed him then he said oh yeah that note then I said why didn't you come in and give them to me then he said because I saw you and hugging so I guess your going to the ball with him then I said no that is not why we were hugging he was doing the same thing you were going to do and he said well I feel stupid then I said well you shouldn't then he said theses are for you as he gave me the flowers then I said thank you Daniel as we hugged.

After I was done talking to Daniel me and Andi went to the mall to buy our dresses for the ball. After two hours of searching we finally found the right dresses the color of minds was purple and Andi was blue. Then I said ok next is heels then she said heels I am not wearing heels I am wearing some high tops then I said come on Andi then she said no plus no one will know anyway the dress is long so no and I said ok fine.