Jax of Hearts

Emma Pov: I was walking down the hallway by myself then I tripped over myself and dropped my phone when I picked it up my was broken so I cast a spell to fix it. After that it was all fixed then I heard someone said your a witch when I turned around it was Jax then I said who me I'm not a witch and he said yes you are you as he cast a spell to make me tell the truth then I said yes I am a witch and are you one too and he said no I'm a wizard boys are wizards and girls are witches and after school at your place I will show you how to cast spells without talking ok then I said ok.

After school I was home doing some homework then I heard a knock on the door and it was Jax then I said hey Jax come in then he said Emma so are you ready and I said yeah then he said ok first thing first cast a spell then I said ok cherry sprinkles and ice cream float change this pillow into a coat then Jax said ok good let me show you how to do it with no words as he cast a spell then I said wow it worked how did you do that and he said ok just think about the spell on your mind and just force and that's it then I said ok as I cast a spell then I said it worked as I hugged him and he said ok so how is your teleportation then I said not good I always end up in the pool then he said ok well hold my hand then I said ok as I held his hand and he cast a spell. And I said where are we then he said we are on the beach as we smiled at each other and I said this sun set is so beautiful then I looked at him then we looked into each other's eyes and our lips got closer. Then he stop and said Emma I like you then I said I like too Jax and my phone started ringing and I said I have to its my dad as I walked away.