Skipping Class

Emma Pov: It was the next day and I was walking down the hallway then I saw Jax and I said hey Jax and he said hey Emma where are you going then I said to my locker to get some books for first period then he said ok well instead of going to first period lets go to the beach and I said so you mean like skip class and he said yeah did you ever do it before then I said I don't know Jax I never skip class before then he said come on Emma for me as he made the puppy face then I said ok let's go as we smiled at each other.

We finally made it to the beach then I said I love coming here then he said really and I said yeah as we set down on a beach towel. And he said do you want to have a picnic and I said sure as he took out two apple juices, sandwiches, pie, and some cup cakes then I said that's a lot of food then he said oh really as he put cup cake icing on my face. Then I said Jax so thats how it is as I laugh and put apple juice all over his head and I said take that then we started having a food fight. After we were done having our food fight we went back to school and changed our clothes then I accidentally tripped over myself and Jax caught me and we looked into each other eyes then I said uh um well thank you see you later as I went to class.