Part 3|

The book date pt.1 Dahlia's pov!

I woke up overy excited for today, i got dressed, did my makeup, and started to walk to the gryffindor common room.

When i got to the common room i waited outside since i didnt know the password. He walks out and i almost faint, he is wearing a white short sleeve shirt with blackish jeans.

"Oh please, i dont look that good" he chuckles, seeing that i was staring at him. "Pff yeah right fred, if i cant keep my eyes off you, then you clearly look...that good" i say, slowly taking in a deep breath. "Hmmm. you dont look to bad yourself darling." he smirks. "Eh. i could look better." i say starting to walk to the outside doors. "Hey dont you say that! You are gorgeous." he says catching up with me. "If it makes you sleep at night" i giggle. "Whatever" he chuckles.

          Actually getting the book pt.2

When we get to hogsmeade i instantly run to the book shop. I come here a lot so i know where every type of book is placed. "I want to read this book!" i smile, handing him the book. "Then she was gone...sounds...depressing?" he says, i chuckle. "Its good though!" i smile. "Well then we must buy it!" he exclaims. "Ok!!" i giggle. We buy the book and walk around hogsmeade more, As it starts to get late we head back to hogwarts.

            At Dahlia's dorm. Freds pov!

"I had a lot of fun today, darling." i say, it's true although we did not do much i still had a good day. "I did too, would you like to start reading tonight or do we want to start on our next date?" she asks, moving her hair aside. I love it when she does that, she mainly does it when shes nervous. "We can start tonight if you'd like." i smile. "I would love that!