Part 7|

Your thoughts

I'm so drained, both physically and mentally. Me and Fred promised to work on our relationship, which I hope starts to work and makes both of us feel better about it.

Me and Enzo have been talking a lot recently, he's more of a best friend than pansy right now. Pansy had been with guys a lot-or a specific guy- I think her and that guy she had a fling with are back together. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt again, she also still hasn't told me who is it.

With pansy's absence me and enz have been spending the time me and pansy have together, of course I still hang out with Fred a lot.

Enzo hangs out with me and Fred here and there too, Fred and Enzo are actually really close.

With Fred and Enzo
Today is one of the days that me, Fred and Enzo are hanging out together. We decided to study together in the library for our upcoming test in potions.

We had fun despite the fact we kept getting shushed by madam pince (the librarian).

Enzo starts getting his stuff together, "I'm going to go, I've got to get some sleep."
"Okay, sleep well" I smile, continuing to study. "Bye Fred" Enzo says. "Bye enz" Fred smiles back.

When Enzo left, Fred came over next to me. "As much as I love Enzo, I was waiting for him to leave, specifically so I could do this." He whispers in my ear, he pulls me onto his lap, kissing me passionately. His hands find their way under my shirt. "Fred..." I whisper. "Shhh..." he says.

Later that day
After the library me and Fred go to my dorm, pansy isn't there and I assume that she is with the boy.

Me and Fred cuddle up and watch some movies, which was really sweet.
After a little while Fred gets bored and starts tickling me, we are cracking up as pansy comes barging in. "Oh uhm...I'm sorry I'll leave" she sniffles.

Before I can even manage to say anything Fred speaks up. "What's wrong, come here it's fine." He looks concerned. "Oh pansy...please don't tell me it happened again." I say, I feel bad. She comes over and lays down in my lap. "It was worse." She cries. Me and Fred look at each other at the same time. "What do you mean" I ask, I try not to get mad but I can't help it.

"Well, I was a fucking bet." She cries more. "Oh my." I gasp, I will fucking kill him. As if she reads my thoughts she speaks up. "you can kill him. Like fuck. I really thought it would be different." She cries. "You just read my mind love." I laugh a bit, she laughs too. "And I will not be joining cause i know my girls got this." Fred smiles at me. "You might want her to have some back up with this specific boy..." she whispers.

"Who is it?" I ask. "Adrian pucey..." she whispers, afraid of my reaction. "A-Adrian?" I stutter. "Yeah." She sighs sitting up. "I'm sorry." She breathes in. "So let me get this straight...you've been sleeping with fucking Adrian?!" I almost shout. "I'm so so sorry..." she whispers.

"Not trying to be rude...but what's up with Adrian?" Fred asks. "Adrian...is the abusive ex I was talking about. Physically and mentally." I whisper...trying so hard not to cry. "Holy shit" Fred's face turns black almost...like he's willing to kill him, the murderous look. "Yeah." I say taking a deep breath and looking up.

"Pansy why? Why would you do that? You know how he was...I told you, you're the only person I had ever told. I told you how much he hurt me! But you ignored that. I can't believe you." I say, letting a tear fall. But once you let one out, the rest come. Eventually I'm flooded in tears.

"I'm not doing this right now" I say, I leave the room and run as fast as I possibly can to the astronomy tower.