Part 11|

You/ Dahlias pov
There's no way. I did not just run into him.
"Dahlia? Watch where you're going" he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah I will" I say and start to walk off as quick as possible. " hey! What's your problem?" He shouts. I stop walking and turn around. "What's my problem? Oh okay. My problem is the fact that you talk shit about me to your family and friends! My problem is the fact that you SLEPT with my BEST FRIEND!! What's your problem?" I shout. "You slept with Draco so I don't see a difference" he shrugs. "Oh you are so full of yourself, you have changed so much! I didn't sleep with Draco you idiot!" I shout. "Whatever" he says, I walk off. If you want to be an asshole to me I'll be one back.

I can't do this. Not anymore. I love Fred with all my being, he's my whole. Or so thought I actually can't continue.
I start walking towards the astronomy tower. it'll be over soon

When I get there I hesitate...I walk towards the edge and stand there for a moment. "Dahlia? What are you doing?" I hear Draco ask. "I was just...looking at the sight below." I sigh, saved by Draco. "Okay, are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah." I smile.

Time skip to their last year at Hogwarts!

"Dray come here!" I shout. "Ugh no I'm still getting ready!" He shouts from the bathroom.

"You know your going so slow that you minus well be a grandpa." I smirk. "Yeah and all I hear out of your mouth is 'wah wah wah' so i don't want to hear it. Let me get ready! I'm perfect" he groans. "Nobody can resist Draco Malfoy" I say sarcastically, smirking. "You couldn't resist me" he smirks, he leans in and kisses me.

"No I couldn't" I kiss back. "You are quite irresistible, Barbie" I smirk, I press my pointer against his chest causing him to stumble back a little, and sway my hips away. "You did not!" He shouts. "Oh but I did" I shout back.

"Draco!" I squeal, He presses me against the wall and stares at me. "Say that again" he breathes. "Barbie..." I whisper. "That's it!" He throws me on the bed and starts tickling me. "DRACO-M-MALFOY! STOP! I cant..breathe!" I shout. "Ok, ok." He chuckles.

I hear a knock on the door and Draco groans. "Come in!" He shouts. "Draco I need- oh sorry was I interrupting something" Blaise smirks. Me and Draco look at each other clearly confused, his hair is messy and his face is red. "Ohh no no we weren't" I chuckle. "Okay..." Blaise smiles.

I go over to Draco's closet and look at his hoodies. "Draco? You think this one will look good?" I say, looking in the mirror. "Yeah totally you look beautiful" he says, not quite paying attention, still talking to Blaise. "Hey dipshit! I'm talking to my boyfriend, have you seen him?" I say to Draco. "Okay fine, what's your question?" He rolls his eyes. "Would I look good in this?" I smile holding up the hoodie to my torso. "Yes Princess, you would look beautiful." He smiles. "Ok!" I smile and put it on.

Blaise leaves shortly after and Draco comes up to me. "You really look amazing in my hoodies." He whispers, giving me a hug from behind. "Mm I know" I smile.