Part 4|

Back at hogwarts. Your pov. Pt.1!

The moment we get back to hogwarts a sudden feeling rushes through me, making me feel sad that me and Fred are separating off for the night.

He's kind, charming, funny, everything I want.Everything I have, and I'm overly happy. Yet- I feel like I don't deserve any of it. Him.

I've fallen so hard for him but I can't help but feel slightly...ungrateful? I love being with him, but that's the problem...does he love being with me? I want him, in ways I shouldn't- yet I do-and it hurts knowing that the way I feel for him is something I don't deserve, it's not fair. I want him. Too much.

I'm completely infatuated with him, and it's scary."Are you ok?" He asks, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "With you? Always" I smile, faintly. I am happy, I just let my thoughts take over.

"You sure? You seem.....quiet." He says. "I'm sure" I smile.

I don't know why l'm acting this way, I love being with him...but I'm too much. Too fast.
"I'm sorry I seem this way, I had an amazing day, I just can't help but feel as though...I don't deserve it. I don't deserve you or your kindness, affection. I'm sorry" I sigh, We are outside of the slytherin common room, my heart beating a crazily.

"Darling, you deserve more than me...belive me. I'm giving you everything I have. You mean so much to me, I don't want you to feel that way. Of course you deserve happiness." He offers a small, comforting smile.

"Thank you Fred, I should get to bed." I say, I walk over and kiss him on the cheek. "I had an amazing day and I cannot wait to start reading the book." I add. "Me too, goodnight darling." He smiles. "Goodnight" and with that, he's gone, disappeared
Into the dark.

                    In your bedroom

When I get into the room I lay back on my bed, not wanting to move. Rejecting the urge to stay in bed, I get up and head to the bathroom. I change into pjs and take off my makeup.

I get out of the bathroom, contemplating if I should text pansy asking where she is. She's not in our dorm so...a boys maybe?

I don't end up texting her, and head straight to sleep.

I think of Fred and slowly my thoughts turn into dreams, allowing sleep to take over me, I'm in a world happier and I'm completely fine with that.

-
-
-
We are finally getting somewhere good!! Thank you to the girl who asked me to post this! I'm exited to see how this goes! Love you guys!! 💋