Part 5|

The next morning. your pov!

I wake up with an excruciating headache, I look over at pansy's bed seeing that she did come home. She's sprawled out across the bed, her hair is all over her face.

I finally pull myself off of the bed, I go over to the bureau, grabbing my favorite white crop top and some ripped jeans. I head to the bathroom and quickly get changed, applying light makeup.

I leave the bathroom and head straight to the great hall not bothering to wake pansy, knowing she won't get up anyway.

I arrive at the great hall and instantly the boys rush over to me. "So how was last night? We saw you sneak in after being with fred." They all say mockingly. "Could you all shut the fuck up!" I laugh. "It was good I guess." I say, my mind lingering on my thoughts.

After a few minutes Draco whispers across the table. "Can I talk to you dal? Alone." He asks. "Sure." I say.

We get up and I follow him, he brings me to the astronomy tower of course.

               Just talking. Draco's pov!

I sit down next to the edge, dahlia sitting next to me. "Dal, are you and Fred okay?" I ask. Earlier, she detached from the conversation the moment we brought up Fred, I really hope nothing bad happened.

"Yeah, why?" She asks. "Well earlier, you said that it was 'good' last night, and you said 'I guess'. I just feel that you were...lying?" I say.

"I'm just so tired of it Draco. I always have to be perfect for everyone. I don't feel like he deserves someone like me, I don't deserve someone like him. He's to good for me, and I did love being there, with him, but I'm slytherin for a reason, and we just won't work out I have a feeling we won't." She says after a moment, tears brimming her eyes.

"I think you deserve him. He's good to you, for you." I say. "What? What do you mean?"  She questions.

"Well, it's obvious he likes you, and you like him. It's been three years and all you guys do is obsess over one another. He's good to you and you're good to him, that's what both of you deserve. Yes your houses are different and your personality's, but I think they are perfect put together, Dal. You and him are basically perfect together, there is no denying that. And if you don't like him-the way you thought you would- that's fine, but I think both of you could benefit from this relationship." I hesitate saying my next sentence. "Honestly dahlia, he looks at you like he loves you sometimes...and I know you may not be ready for that, but it's all I see in him" she looks at me, still silent but she listens. "You and him are meant for each other I know you are." I add.

"Are you sure?" she asks, Her voice is shaken. "Im not just sure...i know you are." I say, offering a small smile. "Thank you Draco. I needed this" she says, her eyes are red and puffy as she lets out more tears. "Of course, you're my best friend." I say. "Don't let Mattheo hear you say that." She chuckles. "Pfft he would probably murder me...and you" I laugh. "Definitely." She says.

"I'm going to go back to everyone now...thank you dray." She smiles. "You're welcome Dal." I say.

She leaves, but I stay for a moment. I ment every word I said, it's true they belong with each other...but their doubt may just be the thing that tears them apart.