001.

Time. 8:32
Place. Bsf mom House
Locatio. Atl Ga

You and your best friend was getting ready to go to an RWE Game because y'all wanted to get out more.

This was a start.

"Let me curl your hair" my best friend Onika said walking towards me

"Ok" I said "you know what you wearing??' she said looking at me in the mirror.

"Yeah I know what imma about to wear" I say smiling.

"Ok" she say smiling finishing my hair. "I'm done" she say fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Thank you babe" I say smiling hugging her.

"No problem..now get your clothes on" she say walking away getting her clothes.

"Ok" you say getting your clothes going into the bathroom.

You and your best friend Onika put in y'all clothes and took pictures.

BigA☢︎︎ liked by Codoneja, and 23,087 other

TherealOnika Ate.
BigA☢︎︎ And didꙬ

Shaylaaa_____ yeah this one babe( ˘ ³˘)
BigA☢︎︎ All you😍

ohhthats.zayyy_ Pretty🙃
BigA☢︎︎ Ty Zay

You put your phone down going downstairs where your best friend and mom was.

"PERIOD" she say smiling hugging you. "Y'all so cute" her mom said cleaning up the kitchen.

"Thank you" you say smiling grabbing your bag.

"Y'all ready" her mom said putting the rag down.

"Mhmm" Onika say.

'okay let go" Her mom say grabbing her keys.

You guys got in the car both of y'all sat in the backseat doing TikToks and taking pictures together.

"Ok girls we here" Onika mom say parking.

"Thank you Mrs Diana" you say getting out the car. "Yeah thanks mom" Onika say getting out the car behind me.

"No problem you guys want me to pick y'all up or-" she say "nah we gone get an Uber" Onika say.

"Ok see y'all later" she say driving off.

You guys went in side the RWE you guys was pretty early so y'all go some good ass seats.

"Sit here" Onika say sitting in a seat pointing to the seat next to her.

"Okay" you say sitting down fixing your hair.

You never really watch basketball but you know how to play well cuz you got bored a lot and switch sports a lot so you know how to play basketball, football, volleyball, and you dance.

So its like nothing. you and Onika watch they boys play y'all made a bet who would win of course you picked the tallest one and she picked someone else.

After the game was over you and Onika was waiting by the locker room because you and her wanted to take some pictures with them.

You was trying to get through but your phone dropped and someone picked it up.

"My fault Ma" on of the boys who was playing basketball say.

"It's ok" I say picking up my phone looking up at him.

Damn he looked closer up close.

He grabbed my phone looking at it. Think he was looking if it had any cracks.

"Yo phone good" he say looking at me.

I just smiled while he's just staring into my soul.

"oh uh can I take a picture with you. I say.

"Yeah" he say giving me my phone back.

We took a couple pictures he was just looking at me and most of them.

"Thanks" I say

"Yeah I put my number in the so yeah" he say laughing.

I go to my contacts to see if he was lying and he wasn't.

"Boy" I say laughing.

"Yeah but imma catch you later" he say walking away.

"Ok" I say walking to Onika.

SOMETHING NEW HOPE YALL ENJOYING IT SO FAR don't forget to vote and if me ideas✯