005.

The next day.

Time 2:30

The next day I was getting ready chill and lay down because I just wanted to chill.

I took a shower and watch YouTube.

I came across this girl who was doing an attitude prank on her boyfriend I was like that's great I can do it on Romelo.

I would text Romelo asking him if he can come

After I sent the text I was hella scared cuz I don't know what that boy was going to do.87m  

I got my camera and started doing my intro.

"What's good YouTube is your girl BigA Asia and welcome back to my channel so today we are going to be doing a prank on my boy best friend Romelo" I say.

"So I just text him so he about to come over" I say showing the camera The Text message.

"So I'm going to be doing in like attitude prank on him" I said throw my phone on the bed

"You should be here in a little while so I'm about to set up the camera and yeah" I say setting up the camera.

Sometimes I pass I was on my phone chilling when I got a Text from melo saying he was outside.

I looked at the camera sticking out my tongue going downstairs open up the door.

"Wsg Ma" he say walk into the house.

"Hi" I say walking up to leaving him to close the front door.

I sat down the bed still waiting for him laying down on my phone.

"You guys Asia" he say looking at me.

"Yeah I'm good bro" I say say getting up trying to walk away.

"Asia be fr bro" he say grabbing my arm moving me towards me.

I tried not to smile turning my head trying to walk away.

"I said I'm good" I say moving my hand.

"Oh alright you the one who ask me to come over" he say grabbing my controller.

"Bitch- and I did" I say turning around looking at him.

"Ok say why you so made for??" He say looking at me.

"Because I'm mad the the fuck " I say walking away.

"You on yo lil period huh" he say smiling.

"Romelo" I say running up to him jumping on him.

"And if I was " I say I on top of him.

"Shiit I was just asking" he say holding my waist.

"Okay nigga" I say getting off him getting the camera.

"Yo lil girlfriend gone get madddd" I say laughing points the camera to his face.

"Bro you play to much" he say laughing leaning on my shoulder.