013.

Some hours later.

We talked for some hours and some other boys came in and out of the room they talked to me and i felt a little bit comfortable with them.

it was 3 in the morning and i was laying down with Romelo and Daquan was on the other bed i heard someone come in the room we was in but they came in and out.

"Asia get up ma we got to go" Romelo say tapping me, i got up and wash my face and went back into the room Romelo and Daquan was in to Romelo pulling up his short.

"Damn bro tell a nigga you coming back in here" Romelo say smiling throwing a pillow at me.

"Ewww what was yall doing in here" I say laughing.

"Mmcht bro he had on them back long pants on already" Daquan say shaking his head looking down

We got into the van about 4am put all of ours stuff in it to and we the drive droved off i was sitting next too romelo who had his headphone on but the music was still loud and it look like he was wide awake.

i feel asleep but woke up 4 hours later and we was almost at the airport i was talking to Karter who was behind me.

when we got the the airport i was the smallest one walking with them like i was the one playing on the team.

"Get yo small ass on" Marcis say bumping into me.

"Dont touch my girl like that bro" Romelo say walking up to him. 

"Boy you aint gone do nothing" Marcis say laughing.

"Aint shit funny" I say grabbing Marcis by his shirt dragging him.

"Damnn bro" Lavar say laughing.

We all sat down i text my mom and onika i was good before we got on to the plane. on the plane i sat next to Jayden he kept trying to talk to me but i ignored him after we got off the plane another van picked us up taking us too union catholic high school where the boys would practice at.

When i went in everyone was really on the court but Peyton.

"What you over here doing" I say walking over to him laughing. "Can you give me some lotion" He say to me. i just stared at him "I dont care just' he say "Let me see that you need some" i say laughing

He start showing me his arm "Oh no you really need some" i say still laughing "alright now can you go get me some you tryna shame me bru" He say "This is a form of bullying" He say as he stated laughing.

I got him some lotion and watched them practice mostly Romelo after they was doing shootaround but it wasnt that good so i had to say somthing.

"YALL SHOOTAROUND ARE ASS YALL CAN DO BETTER" I yelled making all of them look at me.

"SHE RIGHT DO IT YALL TO SMART TO BE ACTING THIS DAMN SLOW"- oh they coach yelled at them. after they was done we went to another hotel we put our stuff up and got ready so we went to an restaurant.

we ordered our food and ate.

"This food goof ash" i say eating "I know i made it" Jayden say smirking at me "BOY IF YOU DONT GET YO ASS ON-" I say making everyone laugh.

We left the restaurant and went back to the hotel everyone said they wanted to go to the pool so we found an indoor pool and everyone got ready and went down there.

"That water gone be dirty ash" I say looking at all of them in the pool. "Mmcht bro shut up" romelo say trying to splash me with water.

me and romelo did some tiktoks one of them is when i had to twerk on him a bit so the back of my pants was wet because he didn't dry off right.

"AYY NUN OF THAT" Marcis say trying to splash us with water he missed and i start doing the juju walk to the pool laughing.

when everyone got pretty bored of the water we went to our hotel room and like 5 of them came in the room and watch a movie with me and romelo they said i was like an little sister to them.

My head just hurting more and more........im not even gone say part 14 cuz....LMAOO but part 14 will be here tomorrow if not tonight........but yeah vote vote vote and i love yall so sooooo muchhhhhhh <3.