012.

It was the next day.

I was at school lucky it was almost time too go home I am going to fly out too new jersey with Romelo for his game my mom said it was coo that i can go so i was low key happy.

"Hii" Onika say pocking my side from behind my desk.

"Yess maam" I say turning around looking at her, "Whileee your with Romelo imma be with my sweet white chocolate jake" She say smiling.

"Girlll" I say laughing at her. i put on my headphones finishing doing my work.

It was almost time to go so i got up putting my books up putting my headphone around my neck putting my bag on my sholders me and Onika walked out together but her mom was picking her up so we went our different  ways.

i hugged her bye as she walked to her mom car and i walked to mine.

"Hi mama" I say smiling getting into the car, "Hey girll" my mom say "You picked Puncho up from school??" i ask.

"Yes girl he at the house" She say playfully rolling her eyes.

"Okay i was just asking" i say laughing.

we drove home i got out leaving my bookbag in the car walking into the house.

"Heyy Asia" Puncho say running up to me smiling. "Hii puncho" I say smiling at him i walked upstairs, as puncho followed me and i start packing a little bit of cloths and hygiene stuff.

"What you packing for" Puncho say handing me some of my cloths, "Im going to new jersey" I say to him.

"For the real" He say shock.

"Yeah for the real" I say laughing.

i got done packing  i wasnt just going to be me, onika, nelson, cam, and romelo this time. it was just going to me and romelo and some other people.

i get a little nervous then i meet new people so i was a little scared just a little..

i took a shower getting ready.

what i wearied 

my hair

i went downstairs to everyone going to the kitchen getting a water "Ma can you drive me to this hotel" i say to her.

"A hotel??" she say looking at me.

"Yeah we all have to go to the hotel so we can fly out to new jersey" i say looking at her. "I cant believe i said yes to that" she say getting up hugging me.

"Ma-" i say side eyeing her "But yeah what time" She say looking at me.

"Uhh let me see what time Melo going there" I say smiling "Girl you and this boyyy" She say smiling making my step-dad and Puncho laugh.

i went up stairs facetiming Romelo "Yoo" he say answering the phone "Romelo what time you about to be at the hotel" i say "Im here now" he say showing me "Okay im coming right now" i say smiling. 

"Alright i love you see you when you get here" He say with an smirk "W-what you said" i say looking at the camera "I said i love you see you when you get here" He say again.

"Oh..."Well i love you too" i say smiling "Alright mama" He say smiling hanging up the phone.

After he hanged up the phone i went downstairs streaming.

"ARE YOU OK" My mom say looking at me crazy. "ROMELO SAID HE LOVEEESSS MEEE" I say loud smiling.

"Aww that cute" my mom say smiling.

"Okay im ready now" i say running up stairs getting my bag running back down "Okay common" My mom say getting her keys "We'll be back" my mom say to my Step-dad and brother.

Romelo Pov... 

i was sitting in an hotel room on a coach gave me and and one of my teammate its was only two beds but it was me, Lavar, and Daquan we was just talking intill i got a facetime call from "Mami⭐💍" i picked up the phone knowing it was Asia.

"Yooo" i say picking up the phone  "Romelo what time you about to be at the hotel" She say "Im here now" i say showing  her the hotel room "Okay im coming right now" i say smiling.

"Alright i love you see you when you get here"i say with an smirk "W-what you said" she say looking at the camera "I said i love you see you when you get here" I said again.

"Oh..."Well i love you too" she say smiling "Alright mama" i say smiling hanging up the phone.

"Who in the hell was that" Lavar say looking over at me "My girl bro" i say smiling putting my phone in my packet. 

"You got you a lil bop" He say throwing a pillow at me.

"She not no bop bitch ass nigga " I say throwing the pillow back at him.

"Wait she coming here??" Daquan say confused.

"Yeah..why" I say looking at him.

"HOW YOU MADE COACH LET YOU BRINGA WHOLE FEMALE HERE??" He say.

"I got on my knees and begged" I say laughing.

"Damnn nigga you a pleaser now" Lavar say laughing.

"Only for her" I say taking my phone back out of my pocket.

Asia Pov..

I arrived to the hotel building getting out texting Romelo what hotel room he in.

He text me back and said it was room 12 i look around i finally find the room knocking on the door too see a 6'3 guy looking down at me.

"Oh you must be Romelos Bop" He say walking away.

"Im not his Bop nigga" I say kicking him in his knee cap walking over to Romelo sitting on his lap.

"Shit" the boy say trying to get up.

"If we lose its cuz of you" Lavar say laughing at him.

"Oh hi Lavar" I say smiling at him "Wassaup" He say.

"Not even gone close the door" The boy said closing the door.

Double upload???? Lets seeee. But yeah imma start from here and might start part 13 now im sick and my monthly just started Smh i cant even breath but it ok vote vote vote and i love yall <3.