009.

It was the next day.

"Just another day just another day" Onika say coming in the room laying down on me.

"Reallll" I say holding her smiling.

I got up throwing the cover on her laughing.  went in the bathroom and took a shower brush my teeth all that shit.

"I'm bored" I say walk downstairs in my Spider-Man robe.

"Wanna go to the fair??" Cam say looking over at me.

"I wanna go to a park" I say smiling.

"A park- ok Asia" Romelo say shaking his head.

"Whatt" i say smiling

"We gone go to The fair" Cam say putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay " i went back to the room with Onika "We about to go to the fair so get ready" i tell her "Beeeet" She say smiling

after we both got ready we went over to Adrianna house too see if she wanted to come we waiting until she got ready we was just chilling in her room.

"What ride we gone get on??" Onika say looking at me.

"Really its whatever i really see first" i say looking back at her. "Guys how is this??" Adrianna say showing us her outfit.

"Whats 4+4" i say looking at her 

"8!!" Adrianna and Onika say.

"Okay lets go" I say walking out of her room pout the door walking back too the house. "Yall ready" I say walking back into the house.

"Yeah they should be down in a minute" Nelson say. "damn they take longer then us" Adrianna say sitting next to nelson.    "Right" Onika say

"Unt uh not to much" Cam say making all of us laugh.

We got into the car Cam drive to the fair we got to the fair.

"Come on" Romelo say grabbing my hand. "Oh Byee" I say turning around waving.

"We gone do this one" He pointing at the basketball game. "Romelo- okay okay" I say laughing "Whaaat" He say smiling "Nothing" I say smiling too.

"Bet let see who get the most shoots" He say picking up an basketball and start shooting.

every time the ball went into the dunk i'll say one two like that.

"only six is crazy" I say laughing at him. "Like you can do better" He say looking over at me.

"Bet" I say grabbing a basketball.

I made three shots cough...

"Oh your are so ass" Romelo say laughing. 

"No wait the thing too small" I say lowkey sad.

"Nah stop lying" He say still laughing as i hit his shoulder.

"Chill im just playing Ma" He say hugging me.

"Mhmm" i hummed biting him.

"Ayy Shit stop that" He say backing up.

"Broo come on you want me to stop biting you what time you coming back here stop this- like what do you want me to do" I say as he grabbed my arm.

"Give me a kiss" He say looking down at me.

"Beet" i say leaning in slowly kissing him but he pulled away.

"I want another one" i say looking up at him as he kiss me again i kissed him but bite is lip.

'Fuck" He say holding his mouth smiling.

"Anyways" I say walking seeing Cam and my Friends accidently  bumping into someone.

"My fault" i say too her 

"Damn watch the fuck out" She say too me.

"I said sorry" i say looking at her crazy.

"I know i fucking heard you" She say walking closer to me.

"You got a problem" Onika say walking up to the girl.

"Yeah we do" two of her friends walk up to us as Adrianna walking up too.

"Bro just chill" Romelo say.

"Nah tell yo bitch to watch where the fuck she walking" She say to romelo.

"First of all who you calling a bitch and who you think you talking too" I say getting in her face.

"YOUU" She say pushing. 

"Oh Baby" I say then started to fight her as Onika and Adrianna fought the other girls.

"Fuck imma about to get killed" Cam say watching us fight.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Shit BEAT THATS ASS" Nelsoun say laughing taking out his phone and recording.

"ALLRIGHT CHILL" Cam say breaking' all of us up.

"BITCH WAIT TILL I FIND YOU BITCH' The girl say crying yelling at me.

"EAT MY ASS HOE" I say to her as cam walked all of us out to the car.

"Now i cant take yall ass nowhere" Cam say getting in the car.

"BROO yall beat them girls assssssess" Nelson say from the frontseat.

"Mhmmmm" Onika say. "You good" Romelo say too me "Hell yea im good" i say laughing "my lip just hurt"

We got home to my mom being in the Livingroom great.

"Heyy yall had fun- wtf happened" My mom and Adrianna mom said looking at us seeing my lip and Adrianna eyebrow.

"They Got into a fight" Romelo say putting ice in three bags giving one to nelson and Onika for her hand.

"Really" Adrinna say.

"Yeah they said something to me then they friends came to me then that's when Onika and Adrianna came up" I say as Romelo put the ice on my lip "Ow Romelo" I say "Sorry Ma".

After that i took a shower after Onika Adrianna did the same at her house and we walk in the Livingroom.

"What are you watching" I say looking at nelson phone.

"The fight duh" He say smiling making romelo laugh.

"Yeah yeah" I say throwing a pillow at them.

"Stop acting like you lost when you didnt" Romelo say too me.

i just looked at him "Its not that she just dont like fighting people" Onika say.

EFVIERJVEJVB something to post they leaving the air bnb tomorrow sadly BUT i have allot of stuff planed like more ideas sooooooo Yeah Vote Vote Vote and i love yall. <3 and some of my friends started doing there own thing so follow one of them on twitch at ImRxldan and DTcoolboyz21on youtube We gone do a roblox video on Youtube including me and some of my other friends on Thursday soo be ready But BYEE LOVE YALL.