014.

It was the next day,
game day all the boys was getting ready and I was there hype girl.

I made sure everything was good and they would feel confident, We got into the van they wasn't playing in there court so it would be a good thing if they win.

We arrived at the game place, when I tell you everyone was so loud.

I wasn't allowed in the locker room so before I could go find an seat Romelo pulled me to him.

"Yes??" I say looking at him.

"Thank you" he say looking at me holding my waist.

"For??" I say smiling at him.

"For being here" he say before kissing my cheek, running back into the locker room.

I smiled going back finding an seat sitting down in the 3rd row so I can see everything alright.

After like 30 minute allot of people have showed up I looked around seeing Nelson and I smiled he was with his brothers.

There was an, seat in the middle of them, so I went over and sat over there.

It was time for the teams to come out RWE came out first everyone was cheering them on including me.

Everyone was doing an dunk and when it was Romelo turn he made it in.

I cheered screaming, "THATS MY BABY" Nelson scream making me laugh.

The other team Jellyfam came out doing the same thing when one of their players dunk me and Nelson Booed making his older brother laugh.

It was time for the game to start and it was a pretty good start but then RWE Started losing the ball "They got some good ass graders" Nelson brother say, "They do" Nelson agreed.

Some time later it was 12-9 RWE coach wasn't really happy he kept screaming at them making me shake my head.

"See if they had me on the court-" Nelson say "Shut up" I say looking at him making him stop talking looking down.

It was soon 15-17 RWE was winning so far but it was halftime so both of the teams went into there locker room.

Me and Nelsons brother had an vip pass we could play basketball in the court.

Me and Nelson played for a bit but I went to the locker room just to sneak in there and to see whats up.

"Y'all got's to do better and I know y'all can bro" their coach say pointing the marker on the board.

"Y'all really going to lose to a team that has jelly in there name are you serious" I say with my hands cross walking to Romelo.

"Nah fr tho" Lavar say laughing.

"But y'all got this now Asia get out" they coach say making them laugh.

"Alrightttt" I say smiling walking out of the locker room walking back to Nelson.

We sat back at our seats and they started playing it look like that little speech me and their coach gave them look like it worked.

It looked like everything was going good untill Romelo got the ball the 6th time he was doing good  untill two boys started to guard him but he lost the ball and fell making the other team get the ball.

"Oh HELL NAH" Nelson say laughing.

"I know you lying" I tried my best not to start laughing but luckily Romelo got the ball back Dunking.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDD" Me and Nelson say jumping up and down.

The game was over.

It was 43-56 it was an 3 hour game and I was just ready to chill.

Me and Nelson waiting by the locker room until all the boys came by.

I seen Romelo and smiled.

"Uh Hi can I take a picture with you" I say handing him my phone.

He laughed grabbing my phone "you think you funny huh" he say smiling "but common Nelson take our picture" Romelo say giving Nelson me phone.

"Mmcht I miss my girl bro" Nelson say before taking me and Romelo's picture handing me my phone back.

"But bro we got to talk about what happened to, your ass hit that juju walk to the floor" Nelson say fake falling making me laugh.

"Haha nothing funny" Romelo say laughing "but I still dunk on them bitches tho" he say smiling.

"I guess- but I got to go see y'all later" Nelson say waving at us walking away.

The boys got all there bags we went into the van heading back to the hotel room.

I took an shower and sat on the bed fixing my hair.

"Tryna go to the pool" Romelo say looking at me.

"Mm sure they not going to say anything" I say look back at him.

"Hell yeah they gone say something they gone think we tryna fuck on something" Lavar would say sitting back.

"Ain't no one tryna fuck nothing...yet " Romelo say looking at me.

"Okay now little boy" I say throwing a pillow at him.

"But nah y'all can go I'll text or call your phone Romelo when they start checking the rooms" Lavar say looking at him.

"Alright bet" Romelo says.

I put on a one piece under my hoodie and shorts following Romelo back to the indoor pool.

I got one of the towels taking my hoodie and shorts off putting it around my waist walking over to the pool.

"Take that shit off" Romelo say taking the towel away from me.

"Keep the towel" I say smiling at him putting my feets in the water.

"We took that W " Romelo say swimming in-between my legs holding my waist.

"Yeah that fall almost fucked it up" I say laughing.

"Haha.." Romelo say laughing.

"I'm sorry baby" I say smiling rubbing his head.

After some time me and romelo talk but he go a phone call he got out picking it up he talked for a short period of time and hung up the phone to who every he was talking to im sure it was lavar.

"Alright common" Romelo say getting his shirt drying off.

"Alright" I say getting up drying off my legs and feets putting my hoodie back on.

"Uh imma go back to the room and you come sometime after alright" Romelo say looking at me.

"Alright" I say looking back at him.

Romelo walked back to the hotel room i waited some time and walk back slowly juju walking as i got across the hall.

"There she is" A men say who was checking the rooms.

"Hello" I say slowly walking.

"You was with him??" He say looking at Me and Romelo ponting at us.

i looked at Romelo seeing him slightly shacking his head.

"Nah" i say with an smile.

to be continued ....

we not gone say no words when i said this part was gone be posted but yeah ik i dont want to make an short story but i wanna make a book 2 (HELP i re read the story and right when i was reading the end the story was over HELLO)