003.

"Wsg YouTube it's your girl BigA Asia- how was that" I say to my best friend Onika.

"That was perfect" she say smiling. "Okay" I say smiling too.

"Wsg YouTube it's your girl BigA Asia and welcome to my first video so I just want to do a little video so I can post something'. I start recording.

"Anything girl M Monika" my best friend say to the camera.

"So today you're not going to do something I might go over to the court my boy best friend but I don't know yet". I say looking up.

" so it just me Monika going to chill today that makes you like comment and subscribe" I say then covering the camera.

"What should we do now" I say to my friend Onika.

"Is it going to the gym you know them boys hella entertainer" he say laughing.

"Okay let's go" I see getting my back taking out my phone ordering an Uber.

I ordered Uber can 15 minutes later and now we're in the car.

"Okay I'm back and so I made my decision and we're going to go to the court" I say fixing my hair.

We got to the court me and Monika went into the OTE building to the court where Nelson romelo and Jake was There.

I walk to the court holding up the camera trying to look pretty.

"Say wsg twin" I say putting the camera to Romelo face.

"Wsg" he say throwing up gang signs.

"Ok" I say walking to the benchers turning around seeing Onika talking to Jake.

"Look at this girl tryn-" I laughed as she started walking to me.

"That Lil Boy cute right there" she say looking at him Smiling.

"Mmm tryna be an NBA wife too" I say looking at her.

"Shit maybe" she say.

I laughed. I gave Onika the camera as I started playing basketball ball with Nelson.

I was tryna get past him until he start holding me but I got through shooting making the shot.

"Bru I gotta shit" he say holding his stomach.

"Nelson go use the bathroom" I say too him.

"Common Ma let's play" Romelo say taking the ball away from me.

"Ok" I say as I started grading him.

I took the ball away from him about to dunk but I pause making him jump and fall.

"DAMNNN" Jake say laughing.

"Oh shiit" I say laughing shooting the ball making it.

Walking over to him stepping over him making him grab my leg making me fall .

"Bro-" I say laughing because he was into of me tickling me.

"Aw look at this y'all" Onika say turning the camera to me and romelo.

"You got lucky" Romelo say smiling getting up.

"Yeah yeah" I say getting up.

After a good 30 minute you went home but Romelo wanted to go too ,my mom was at work at the time so I knew she wouldn't mind.

"This is my room" I say opening my room door.

"Shit dope" he say licking his lips

"I know" I say smiling walking to my dresser.

"Imma take a shower real quick so watch TV or something" I say getting my clothes and my towel.

"Alright" he say laying down on my bed.

When i got out this is what I was just wearing.

I closed my curtains and blinds to make the room a little darker putting on my LED light getting my laptop to start editing my video.

"Bru what the Fuck" Romelo say on my game getting mad.

He was getting low-key mad and I didn't want that plus I was trying to focus on my video.

I pulled him down by his shit laying his head just on my thigh rubbing his head while he was still playing the game.

I was almost done editing when I looked over to Romelo and seen he was sleeping.

I smiled rubbing his head.

Imma make this short cuz I'm sleepy ash night<3