021.

██████████████████████████

School (No one wanna be there ong)

1st person pokies 

██████████████████████████

I was at school sitting at the lunch table with Onika with my head down ofc because the cramps was getting to me.

"You okay mama??" Onika ask as she putted her arm around me. 
"Yeah I'm okay" I said holding my stomach

30 minutes later.

Asia and Onika was chilling in language arts recording a video on Onika phone. "So guys me and Anastasia we the first ones finish cuz these other kids slow".

Onika stuck her tongue out playfully. "Bitch, I'm not slow," a voice chimed in from the back, adding to the banter with a touch of sass.

"Bitch? I know damn well your baboon face ass not talking to me," Onika retorted, turning around looking at the girl.

As Asia slowly turned around, she fixed the girl with a low-eyed gaze, her expression unreadable. "My fucking stomach hurts to much for this bs "Asia thought

"Yes, the fuck I am, on my soul," the girl retorted.

"Please don't start with the 'on my soul' shit cause you're going to piss me off," Asia warned.

"And if I don't, on my soul," the girl said slowly, challenging Asia with her tone.

Asia got up from her seat, walking up to the girl. "I'll beat the fuck out of you, on my soul," she said, mimicking the girl's.

the girl aint say NOTHING.

"The fuck thats what i thought" Asia said as she sat back down next to Onika "Scary bitch" Onika said laughing.

"Yall done now??" Our teacher said looking at us "YEP!!" Onika said.

"That girl was gone get her ass BEAT tf" Onika said as we was on the phone. 

"Only if we went to the same school, omggg," Adri exclaimed

"Asia you good??" Romelo ask "Mmm, oh yeah, I'm good," Asia replied before burying her head into her pillow, signaling an end to the conversation.