020.

Feeling the discomfort in her stomach Asia groaned softly as she rose from her bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she couldn't shake the feeling of dread settling over her "Ik you fucking lying" she said as she checked herself.

"Damn it," she muttered, frustration evident in her voice. dealing with her period was never easy, especially when it caught her off guard like this,  reminded herself to stay calm and focused.

Heading back to her room, Asia retrieved her menstrual products and made herself comfortable, knowing that she would need to take extra care of herself during this time. 

"Wassup mama" Romelo said as he come into the room looking at her. "Hi" asia said as she gave him a small smile before walking into the bathroom.

after a while asia came out of the bathroom with new clothes on "You good??" Romelo said walking up to Asia giving her an small hug. "Yeah its just my period" Asia soaked into Romelo hoodie as he hugged her.

"Shit you need anything pretty girl??" He spoke looking down at her "Yeah snacks" Asia smiled at him "Ight bet imma be back okay??' "Okay" asia sat down on her bed.

1 person pov:

 I sat down on my bed picking up my phone looking at it until i got an call from Adrianna.

"Yesss Adri" i said with an smile looking at the camera "What are you doinggg" She ask "Laying down my period just started "Womp womp-" She said before i hung up on her.

I got a text back from her saying sorry i smiled texting her back it was ok as i stated laughing.

"Here you go mama" Romelo said coming in the door giving me my snacks "thank you" i said smiling grabbing the bag.

After a while i heard small footsteps coming to my room 

i knew they were Punchos

"Hi asia hi romelo" puncho said opening the room door walking to the bed "Wsg puncho" romelo said "Are those snacks" Puncho said coming closer to me. 

"Here pablo" i said giving him one of my chips "Bingooo" he said smiling "Romelo wanna play roblox??" he ask "Yeahhh yeah common" romelo said pulling out his phone walking to my desk.

I looked at them putting my head down falling asleep.

Heyyy tehehe heyyyyy So ermmm im back kinda i wont go mia again luvs i wont but ermmm i been editing go follow my editing acc ragerclub2.0 yeahhh soo i love yall dont forget to vote vote vote xoxo

(Go down)

And i wanted to ask yall how do yall feel about nsfw smut idk whats it called but i wont do it if yall yk not commutable about it, im not going to go INTO details cuz there still young and OFC imma do a pt2 book of her and romelo when they get older