007.

Lo: backyard

The text day

The Time: 10:34

i all was outside in the backyard i was doing a 1v1 with Romelo trying to see who was the better hooper.

the points was it was 5 to 3 i had 3.

"Ready too eat ass??" i say to romelo dribbling the ball keeping eye contact with him.

"Anytime" he say smiling at me.

i shacked my head running past him shooting the ball.
Making it in the hoop

"OMG ITS A TIE PEOPLE LETS SEE IF LITTLE ASIA NUMBER 7 CAN DO IT AGAIN" Nelson say talking to an imaginary camera.

"Imma be nice" i say giving him the ball.

"Bet" he say taking the ball running past but I'm fast enough to take it past him running up to the hoop and dunking the ball in making it in.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Cam say getting up.

"OMGGG" Onika scream running up to me.

"Wait someone tell me what happened I black out" nelson say to Cam

"I REALLY DID THAT...IM REALLY HER" I say laughing jumping around.

"I dunk on you and you mad I dunk on you and you mad" I say teasing Romelo.

"NAHHH" he say grabbing me throwing me on the ground tickling me.

"OK OK" I say trying to stop him laughing.

He stop but I'm still laying on the ground with Melo shocked.

"Damn bro your girl better then you" Cam say walking up to Romelo laughing.

"Nah" he say helping me up walking into the house.

"Bro I dunked on his head" I say sitting in the kitchen counter laughing.

"Who head" my mom say.

"Melos" I say smiling.

"Okayy miss dunker" my mom say walking out of the kitchen making all of us laugh.

"Ok y'all can stop now " Romelo say standing in between my legs.

"It's okay" I say smiling rubbing his head. "Just try to get like me" I say.

"Mhmm" Romelo hummed turning around kissing me holding my waist.

I hold both sides of his face while kissing him back.

"Ew" Nelson say.

"That cute" Onika say smiling.

Often some time later me and my Onika was in the bathroom fixing our hair because we wanted to go talk to that girl we seen yesterday.

"Think she nice" Onika say

"Yeah I'm sure" I say smiling. "Common" I say opening the bathroom door seeing Romelo walk past it but stop and looked at us.

"The fuck" he say

"Stfu if I wanted to fuck yo girl I would have been did it" Onika say making me laugh.

"TUA" he fake laugh walking past on his phone

"Oh alright" she say grabbing my waist walking downstairs outside the door.

The fire ass picture we took💥🔥

We went next door and knock on it.

"Hello??" A Random woman say.

"Uh hey me and my friend was wondering If a girl our age lives here??" I say

"Yeah uh my daughter ADRIANNA" her mom called for her.

"Yes" A girl said.

"Some girls here for you" she said walking away as the girl came up to us.

"Hi I'm Asia and this is Onika" I say pointing at Onika.

"HII I'm Adri" she say smiling at us.

"Um I was hoping if you wanted to be our friend??" I say.

"Yeah sure" she say as her smile got bigger.

"Cool" Onika say.

"Oh come in" she say opening the door more for us to walk in.

We walked in and she followed us to her room, her room was nice ngl.

We all talked for like 5 hours played Roblox and did TikToks with her.

After we was done we add her to our contexts and want back to the house.

"Where the hell was you guys??" Nelson say as we entered there room.

"We was at the house next to ours" I say.

"Why" Romelo say on the game.

"Because it was a pretty nice girl over there and we wanted to befriend her" Onika say.

"Alright " nelson say.

"Okay??" I say siting next to Romelo "you need to take these braids out not gone lie" I say touching Romelo hair.

"I been telling gang that" nelson say.

"Then take em out then" Romelo say getting off the bed siting on the floor.

"Okay nigga..Onika go get my comb" ,"okay" she say getting up coming back with the comb handing it too me.

"Thanks" I say grabbing the comb taking out Romelo braids.

After some time I was finish and all you seen was Melo curls I put his hair in and bun leaving it like that.

After I did he said thank you and went downstairs I was low key sleepy so I ask Onika if she wanted to watch a movie with me and we did and I felt asleep.

Ate once again🤪 I got another story out btw it's called one too many it's a Jayklickin story so go check that one out.
Vote vote vote vote and have a goodnight<3.