018.

After 20 minutes everyone was at the house but Nelson he was going to be late so I just walked to Romelo room with them.

"BRO" Romelo had said once we walked into the room.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Adri and Onika said at the same time making me and Jake laugh.

"Alright gang" he said looking down.

"So what's the problem??" Adrianna say crossing her arms.

"Nothi-" "BOY TALK" Onika say.

"Cam Bru always saying shit always wanna say something when you not doing shit his way" Romelo say looking down.

"That all you had to say" I said walking up to him rubbing his head while he rested his head on my stomach.

"Them niggas was going at it like an married couple" Jake said making us laugh.

We heard someone knocking on the door we knew it was Nelson.

"Imma go open it" Onika said walking out of the room.

"But still y'all got to stop and YOU ROMELO can be talking to grown-ups like that" Jake said pointing at Romelo.

"Mmcht Jake he needs to shut up and stop saying stuff to me" Romelo said as Nelson walked into the room.

"Oh y'all talking about when Cam bitched Romelo this morning??" Nelson said laughing.

"Ain't shit funny" Romelo say looking at him.

"But the shit was funny" Nelson say looking at him.

"Alright Bru" Romelo say getting up.

"See he acting like a bitch now" Nelson said pointing at Romelo.

"Mmcht Bru Nelson sto-" I tried to say.

"Ain't NO one acting like a bitch but if you really want me to show you how a NIGGA would act I can" Romelo said walking up to Nelson.

"Yooo y'all chill" Jake said walking into the middle of them.

"Can y'all not Nelson stop and romelo chill" I said grabbing Romelo shirt pulling him towards me.

"Bru I was chilling imma go" Nelson said walking out the room.

"Wait nels-" Adrianna say.

"Y'all got to stop bro" Onika said sitting next to me.

"Can't we just all be friends??" I said looking down.

"Nope..imma catch y'all later we got a game tomorrow" Jake said about to walk out.

"TOMORROW?? NIGGA YOU SAID SOON" I said getting up.

"Yeah soon is tomorrow!!" he said walking out of the room.

"Can yall go please" romelo said sitting back in his coner.

"Yeah asia come om" Onika said grabbing me.

"Uh oh" i said getting up as she grabbed me. "See you tomorrow" i said to romelo walking out of the room.

Onika took me home and she went home i was on my phone on my bed once i got home.

"girlll yo nigga acting like a thug" Onika say laughing "AiNt No OnE aCtInG LiKe aN BiTcH BuT kEeP tRyInG mE ilL ShOw YoU hOw A NiGgA WilL aCt" Onika say mocking romelo making me laugh.

"Nah but they need to chill" i said smiling trying not to laugh.

"Nah im sure they will get back straight" Onika said.

"I hope so" i say to her.

"But we got school in the morning and ill talk to you tomorrow love you" onika say kissing the phone. 

"I love you too" i say smiling hanging up the phone.

YALLLLLLL TRUSSTTT MEEE OKK?!?!?!??! but yeah i got homework imma go do that and dont forget to vote vote vote vote and i love yall <3.