004.

Time: 1:35 The Next Day
Place: school

██████████████████████████

I was at school already to go home I was bored my best friend didn't come so I was already ready to go home.

I sat in my 5th period bored so I put my MacBook back in it's case taking my headphones off raising my hand.

"Yes Ruth" the teacher turned to me.

"Can I go use the restroom", I say.

"Yeah go ahead " , he said

I got up walking around the school then went to the bathroom and called my mom.

"Mommy" I say as she picked up the phone.

"Yes Asia ", "can you come pick me up " I say smiling.

"Mmmmm yeah I'll be there in a few" she said.

"Ok ok" I say still smiling hanging up the phone going back to class.

I put my head on the desk waiting for my mom I really just wanted to see Onika..Romelo, cam, and Nelson really.

About a good minute my mom was outside waiting for me the principal called me I signed out and Walk to the car.

It felt so good to be out of that jail.

My mom drove home I went inside the house took a shower and went to the kitchen.

"Where you going??" I say too my mom who was all pretty and dressed up.

"I'm going out" she say smiling.

"Oh ok but can I have Onika come over" I say siting on the couch.

"You didn't ask for that boy to come over " she say.

"Moooom " i say as my mom grabbing her purse walking out.

I waited a little while before calling Onika I was bored ash it was either call her or sleep so I just called her.

"Hello" Onika say.

"Bae you wanna come over my house" I say

"Yeah I'm coming" she say.

"Okay" I said then hung up.

Some time pass by and me and Onika was on the living room floor talking.

"School was trash today I started crying" I say laughing.

"Bitch every time you don't want to be somewhere you cry" she said laughing with me.

" I was ready too go home" I say getting up.

"Imma order an pizza" I say taking out my phone.

"Okay ' Onika say getting the remote putting it on Zeus

After I ordered the pizza me and her just looked at Tv.

"Soo how is you and Jake" I say smiling at her.

"Pretty chill we was in the phone all day yesterday" she say grabbing the remote. "How is you and Romelo" she say smiling at me.

"We just chilling right now " I say

"Type" she say.

We both laughed.

Something past the doorbell rung I got up getting the pizza putting on the table in the living room.

We ate the pizza and layd down and play Roblox together we played for a good 2 hours but we went from game to game.

After a while my mom came through the door smiling.

"Mmm someone a little bit happy" I say putting my phone down.

"Girl hush" my mom say kissing my cheek hugging Onika,.

"You better let her be happy," Onika laughing as she checked her phone.

"Dang my mom needs me I got to go" she says getting up still on her phone.

"Ohh okay see you tomorrow", " maybe" she say hugging me going outside.

I walked to my room laying down on my bed as my mom walked in.

"Asiaaa" she said.

"Yes" I say looking up.

"How do you feel about having a brother " she say making me confused.

"I'm coo with that " I say

"Ok good Because I want you to meet someone in like a couple of days" she say patting my back.

"Okay" I say slowly as my mom walked out of the room.

I had nothing to do so I just put my head down falling asleep., I don't really care about another sibling I'm cool with that I just don't want to mess up me and my mom's relationship.

My dad left when I was six years old so it only really just been me and my mom I just want to try and make her happy.

It fucking 3 in the morning- vote vote vote, give me ideas tell me what you want to see and hope your day having a good night<3