2

Ya'll I changed my mind my boy is back up if any of ya'll wanna read it

Third person pov

Darrian had his head resting on his hand as he looked out the window. He tried to distract himself by looking at the scenery but as always notti stole the show. Darrian found himself smiling the whole ride as he listened to Ethan let out small chuckles or sing a random song that would play on the radio. Darrian even found himself sneaking glances at the other male.

Darrian found that guilty feeling coming back again and he felt sick to his stomach at his own thoughts. Throughout the ride Ethan attempted to make conversation with him but he was sadly ignored and darrian would try to cover it up by having conversation with dd or pretending to do something on his phone.

Things got a little awkward during the beginning of the car ride once David asked him about his date but darrian maturely answered that things just won't working out. The whole date all darrian did was think about ethan or compare his date to ethan. Darrian wouldn't ever say out loud he had a crush mainly cause he was in denial.

He came up with every excuse in the book as to why he was feeling the way he was. As if darrian wasn't going through enough a bad storm ended up appearing on the weather app and it had already began raining so darrian would have to spend the night with david and Ethan considering his house was far out and it would be to dangerous for Ethan and david to ride back.

'Great just great' Darrian thought to himself.

Hope ya'll enjoyed