3

Third person Pov

Darrian walked into the Reyes home and for some reason felt foreign to him. He's been here many times but for some reason his mind went dumb at the thought of staying here. He wasn't sure if it was his weird unresolved issues with his feeling of guilt towards Ethan or if he simply didn't wanna be here.

Darrian decided the best way to deal with his guilt would be by giving Ethan the cold shoulder. "Man it's getting bad out there" jay says snapping darrian out of his thoughts. "It sure is" darrian says before taking a seat on the couch. Ethan soon plopped down beside him and he felt nauseous like he had at the restaurant.

He stood up and played it off as if he were going over to talk to jay. The rest of the 'sleepover' was like that though darrian avoiding Ethan at all costs. He barely talked to, didn't sit next to him and tried his best to be in different rooms. Soon everyone was going to sleep and darrian tried to sneak off to the guest room.

"Where you going my heart?" Ethan asks and darrian felt a blank expression. "Guest room" Darrian says simply. Darrian found him face heating up once he fully took in his friend's appearance. Ethan was standing before him with his hair curly covering some of his face, shirtless and wearing grey sweats.

Darrian would be lying if he said his friend wasn't looking mad good right now but then he felt nauseous again and the guilty feeling came back hurting his heart. "The guest room bed ain't got no sheets so you gone have to bunk with me" Ethan states. Darrian wanted to object but by the way his friend was looking he could tell it won't a debate.

Darrian just wordlessly walked past him into his room. 'This should be fun' darrian thinks to himself.

Ya'll jacking this?

Hope ya'll enjoyed